Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of Devastation

dawesy

finaly got the piccys in the gallery of the demise of the rolla. warning these images may cause distress (well they did me!)

click here for 4 images

Ouch!!!! :crybaby:

That's gotta hurt.

Are you gunna fix it mate???

If so, when's she gunna be back on the road? In time for JAE?

??????????????????????

taking the remains to toyota tommorow to see if they'll cover it under warranty (short engine was brand new) but going to see if i can sort it.

hope to make JAE but well have to see

Holy SH*T Lee - that is one very nasty mess mate. All of us should get down and pray that Mr T comes up with the goods for you. Is there anything that is salvagable from that lot?

i think im gonna be sick!

hope ya get it sorted mate, all the luck!

Dawesy,

I feel for you bro. :eek: But I think you'll have it up in no time! Good luck!! :thumbsup:

:arrgg-matey:

Never mind buddy I'm sure that you will get her up and running in now time matey. Good luck with the repairs :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Ouch!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

My engine looked so much better when I :censor: it!!! lol

Good luck!!!

If you ever need a hand Lee let me know and i'll take a few day's off if MrT sort's you out, can't have you feeling all alone now can we :group-cuddles:

To quote Janice from 'Friends'......

OH MY GODDDDDDDD

gimmie a shout aswell if you need an extra set of hands as im only down t' road!

cheers for the support guys.

Mr T is a W***er. been down today complete with bits and advice note (the only recipt i can get as i got the engine through work) only to be told that it was no good as it didnt link the pile of scrap bits to the recipt and there was no way of tracking it, so no warranty!!!! :censor: :censor: :angry::angry::crybaby:

Also said that even if it could be proved the warrant dept would still get out of it by saying that as it was in a corolla it " was not used for the application it was designed for" :censor:

so thats me about £3500 out of pocket. will try to fight this through work and see if i can get any sort of result.

so if any one wants to sponser me by sending a 3S-GTE bottom end free or very cheap.... :D :D

I have some call to make to beg, borrow, aquire on intrest free finance to get the bits together for the rebuild. any one now of any vunerable banks? :P

i'll keep you informed of any progress. at least the cylinder head looks salvagable but any thing below is 'proper boroxed'

cheers

lee

cheers for the support guys.

Mr T is a W***er. been down today complete with bits and advice note (the only recipt i can get as i got the engine through work) only to be told that it was no good as it didnt link the pile of scrap bits to the recipt and there was no way of tracking it, so no warranty!!!! :censor: :censor: :angry::angry::crybaby:

It doesn't suprise me they said that. All companies will always try and wriggle their way out of couthing up the dollar. It's like putting a body kit on a brand new car.. the car's engine f**ks up and they don't give ya a new engine because the engine wasn't made to pull the extra weight of the body kit. (just an example). £3,500 ain't much to them, but alot to people like you and me!!

Scum the lot of em :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links