Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq2 Fuse For Power Outlet/cigarette Lighter

GarinJ

I've recently tried to use my power outlet socket and there's no power going to it. I'm thinking the fuse has blown. By looking in the manual I can only see one diagram which shows the fuse that it's connected to. However, it's not the same fuse box as mine (type B ). Can anyone help as to which fuse I'd need to change in this particular model?

Thanks in advance!

You have two fuse boxes, one under the bonnet, the other in the passenger compartment under the dashboard. The one under the dashboard would most likely feed the power/cigarette lighter socket. See if http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/145559-iq-lighter-fuse/ helps...

When I open the panel by the passenger seat it's just a selection of wires. There's a small separate fuse box on the left hand (when looking into the engine compartment) though? Or is there a fuse box hidden around the wires by the passenger seat?

Well, if it's like other Toyota's, it'll be labelled on the inside cover of the fusebox as CIG, so just take off the covers of all the fuseboxes you can find and look for that :) Seems the IQ has two fuse boxes in the engine compartment and another in the passenger compartment.

Did you get the right 'cover' though? Toyota puts their fuses right underneath the dashboard, you'll probably need to lean in on your back under the dash like some sort of circus contortionist to get at it.

If I remember correctly the fuse box inside the car is behind the passenger knee panel (right hand drive). It just looks like a white rectangular box with lost of wires going in to it. At the bottom of the box is a lid/cover, remove this and micro fuses are in there.

(Just hope I am remembering the right thing here, being doing some work on the wife's Grande Punto :ermm: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links