Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poly Bush Sets

midmotorsteve

getting some for front tie rods & inner track arms and at the back inner and outer track arms.

decided as having coilovers fitted i'd do these with poly bushes as it would be typical for next MOT to say the old bushes are shagged.

What are peoples opinions on the repalacement poly bushes, ones i'm getting are 'powerflex'

Hi Steve, I had my car lowered last week, and had the front anti-roll bar bushes changed to Poly-Flex ones(Purple). The lowering kit I got are T/a, and were set at max for the time being, so can't really say if the bushes made any diff or not, gotta dial down the shox as yet, so will try tell ya later.

Does anyone know how much standard toyota bushes are???

Titto, ours cost about £ 3.50 each + u no what ! front & back & if you want the back we have a set u can have for £ 5 + p&p They fit the uk n/a so if you want the part # mail us on :

chrispaul332@aol.com

Paul..

thats well cheap!!!

if u guys dont mind could u take a quick spy at this thread here:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16086

and let me know ur recommendations?

pretty much the same situation as steve.

ideally i would like to save money, but at the same time i want the best stuff!!

thnx fellas,

-Z

power flex do the whole car inc engine and gear box set for £200 chassis set is £174.

I'm getting chassi bar roll bar as i plan TRD anyway for £120

Roytoner, i've PM'd you

Steve, can you be more specific about this kit please??? I just dont knwo what to order when i get my new shocks...

Steve, can you be more specific about this kit please??? I just dont knwo what to order when i get my new shocks...

i'm the same here titto. but i think i'll let fensport run me dry, lol. (Am i dangerously beginning to sound like jimlad... :eek:)

Gonna give em a ring 2moro, then ask the fella there what i need.

they've always been helpful in the past making sure u get the rite bits & bobs for ur car.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links