Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Scoop Won't Fit

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hey Jimlad and all who have got the Toms air scoop on their car, those of you who put the scoop on yourselves, did your's fit straight on? Or did ya have to do some cutting ad shutting? I just got my car back today from the chop shop who painted and fitted my Bomex front bumper, but they couldn't fit the air scoop cos it's totally wrong. Fixed at the rear screw, the scoop slants up, so the front screw fixing bit is like about 5" above the screw mount on the car. On closer inspection of the scoop, if I cut some lines down the curve body of the scoop which sits behind the rear window and the side, I can then push the scoop into place, otherwise it isn't gna go on. And the engine cover hits the scoop when in this position too(slanted). Is this normal? I know it's fibre-glass, and it usually needs 'work', but this is ridiculous!! Can I stick the scoop in the oven for a few minits to make it soft, and then mould it into position??

This has nowt to do with your problems (sorry bout that heh) but isnt urotsukidoji the name of a dodgy manga from like 1994? I seen that when I was 13 got well traumatised :ph34r:

This has nowt to do with your problems (sorry bout that heh) but isnt urotsukidoji the name of a dodgy manga from like 1994? I seen that when I was 13 got well traumatised :ph34r:

yup... Urotsukidoji Kid part 3 (lord of the overfiend or summat)

Wicked manga.. and yes.. it was pretty graphic... :D :ph34r::thumbsup:

I think the story line basicaly was about having s*x... the mor eyou had.. the more powerful your powers became... :lol:

Putting fibre glass in the oven won't make it soft..... where did you get the scoop??

'doji was a great film .. I had parts 1&2 from Manga, and then part3 went to another company and came in a 4 vid boxes set ..

"Lord of the overfiend", "Legand of the demon womb" and I can't remember the 3rds title ..

But back to the Q ..

If it don't fit, it dont fit .. I bought a scoop and delivered it to a guy I know .. he had to rework the whole thing and 6 months later a scoop was born ..

www.revision6.com <- is the same company ..

"Lord of the overfiend", "Legand of the demon womb" and I can't remember the 3rds title ..

Class films :thumbsup: I have the box set :lol::lol:

The 3rd film I think was just called the "overfiend" they also made a 4th one but thats made by a diffrent company :thumbsup:

A graphically violent and sexually explicit example of Japanese anime, the first instalment of Urotsukidoji is seen by many as the manga film par excellence.

According to ancient lore the earth is made of the three parallel realms of Human, Man-Beast and Monster-Demon. Every three millennia the evil overfiend Chojin brings the realms together. If he succeeds this time all of mankind will be lost. Teenage hero Amano is the only hope for humanity.

"Seriously Disturbing" - Daily Telegraph

And was is "kidsi" or something - the other company?

my scoop still scrapes on the engine lid when opened. I just got it fixed on Wed... lol. But if I open the bay I'm gonna have to put a cloth or something on the scoop. Apart from that it fits fine... weird huh ?

if ur on about the scoop then yeh, this thread reminded me. so quick call to rogue & i've stuck a scoop onto me order aswell :D

as for the tentacles, eew, then dont tickle my fancy!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links