Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Motorway Madness

SexyCrayola

Which gets your goat the most  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which gets your goat the most

• Trucks/Coaches pulling out suddenly
    • Mr Happy Braker
    • Tailgating
    • Undertaking
    • Lane hoggers
    • All of the above

Yeah, that'll be because most lorries are restricted to about 56mph :thumbsup:

That was in reply to ZeroBlade by the way....

damm those law abiding citizens!!!

and as for the blindspot bit...

whose fault would it be ur or the lorry drivers?

could he get away by saying u were in his blindspot so he couldnt see u?

surely u should check ur blindspot, i rem my driving instructur beating that in2 me, hence the reason i check my blindspot everytime, lol!

-Z

oh I missed out Sunday Drivers

SexyC do you driver proper then, drive 30MPH in 30 Zone, dont use the mirror to look at urself while driving, dont have the car full of fury toys?

vmail, dont comment on SexyCrayolas driving, becuase you would never keep up with her! :eek:

nah, Ill just let her win to keep her happy

Vmail - Why are you always replying is such a childish manner?

I think someone has a "small weener" problem ..

hey, hey fellas. calm it down, no point in arueging, just vmail try not to slander fellow a TOC'er, eh ;)

otherwise as u were gentlemen! :D

-Z

Yeah, that'll be because most lorries are restricted to about 56mph  :thumbsup:

That was in reply to ZeroBlade by the way....

damm those law abiding citizens!!!

and as for the blindspot bit...

whose fault would it be ur or the lorry drivers?

could he get away by saying u were in his blindspot so he couldnt see u?

surely u should check ur blindspot, i rem my driving instructur beating that in2 me, hence the reason i check my blindspot everytime, lol!

-Z

The point about the lorry blind spot is most of em in Kent are left hookers, unless the driver is built like a giraffe then how can he actually check his blind spot.

Some of the newer ones have extra mirrors but the cruddy eastern european ones don't and I would not like to get hit by one of these, insurance claim?? Yeah if he stops and if he has any ;)

The worst drivers on the kent motorways are the dutch, they are normally ignorant and going too fast... :yes:

SexyC do you driver proper then, drive 30MPH in 30 Zone, dont use the mirror to look at urself while driving, dont have the car full of fury toys?

so what do you drive VMAIL?

Cause looking at crayola's car if it's not a Supra your gonna get left behind

heh, hes got a yaris like me.

And i nearly killed myself keeping up with crayola, i was shaking by time i had go to the cruise!

it take it by that she knows where the accelarator is then :D

• 3 years later...

how the heck did this get listed in recent threads? lmao and nop it wasnt me posting in it :D

but sure ok police on the motorway irritate me..... theyre pointless, can harm your licence for the smallest of things and generally cause everyone to drive in spectacularly boring ways... ma 30 p's worth.

This is an old thread!

My pet hate is people braking for no reason and then everyone gets nervous and does the same, on a motorway you can slow naturally without feathering the middle pedal!

This is an old thread!

My pet hate is people braking for no reason and then everyone gets nervous and does the same, on a motorway you can slow naturally without feathering the middle pedal!

I agree. and everyone who brake for the police.. even when they are doing the speed limit.........

(wow i was a crap driver back in the day :D )

Middle lane hoggers

Using rear fogs when there is no fog

No lights or side lights in fog or bad visibility

Mobile phone users

Cars which I pull out to let on the motorway who then speed up leaving me in the middle lane.

Cars doing 50mph on the inside who speed up as soon as I overtake leaving me in the middle lane

Other trucks that are only 1kmh faster who take forever to overtake

Rubbernecker

Lane swappers (in heavy traffic)

That will do for now ;)

Wow bringing up a old post lol

Most of the ones listed however lorries/vans throwing off sand of some crap & stones causing windws to be chipped/cracked :rolleyes::mad2::gun_bandana: & speed cameras especially back/foward facing average speed cameras :gun_bandana::mad2::rolleyes::gun_bandana:

how the heck did this get listed in recent threads? lmao and nop it wasnt me posting in it :D

Oops, I think that was my fault. It came up in a search result and I didn't look at the date!

Done a drive from Leeds to Stafford and back over the weekend and man I'm really getting tired of dangerous bad drivers.

Things I'm reaaally hating at the moment: people who don't indicate on roundabouts, and worse - the ones who indicate one way and then go another! People going at 60 in the middle lane on motorways. People tailgating me when I'm at 70 in the middle lane behind an entire queue going at 70 - if you want to go faster use the fast lane, that's what it's there for.

And my new favourite hate - people tailgating me and gesticulating wildly in frustration when I'm not going over 30 in a residential 30mph zone!

im sorry but that annoys me... people who brake, without braking... If you took your eyes off the car infront for a split second, the brake lights wouldnt be there to alert you to the fact that they are slowing down?!?

I hate all of the above tbh!

especially:

tailgaters,

mobile phone users,

people who talk to their passengers and spend more time looking at their partners than at the road,

people who reach into the back for stuff and swerve to one side while doing it,

people who look at their blind spot and swerve into another lane while doing it

foglights!!!!

Im rather an aggressive driver lol!

axgizmo

If you have to break on the motorway then YOU ARE TOO CLOSE :eek:

Stop tailgating and concentrate on the road instead of looking around and you will notice the car in front slowing down.

Braking on the motorway is a bad thing, it causes vehicles behind to brake harder, causing vehicles behind them to brake even harder, which ends up with the whole motorway travelling at a snails pace :ffs:

You wait 4 seconds before braking?? :o

That's just dangerous!! :lol:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...

2 second rule!!!!!!! (i do 4 second)

Must admit there doesn't seem to be much common sense in the distances between most vehicles. I always aim to be sat in the biggest available space with as much clear road around me as possible.

Isnt the 2 second rule when you drop your food on the floor you can still eat it if you pick it up before 2 seconds have passed!!

Kidding.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links