Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Thing

breezer

Hi there peeps, jus a general convo. Two questions:

1) Whats the best thing you love about the YARIS

2) Whats the best thing you have modified/added to the YARIS

:thumbsup:

Mine wud be,

very quiet car, my mates and some of my girlfriends family have said how quiet it is when inside driving along.

and the best mod would have to be my seat covers, i would say my amp/sub but aint hooked up yet :thumbsup:

Over and out :bye:

Are you saying the Yaris is quiet :eek:

My t sport is as noisey as hell especially at 3800 - 4500 revs

have to turn the stereo up a long way :o :o

Are you saying the Yaris is quiet :eek:

My t sport is as noisey as hell especially at 3800 - 4500 revs

have to turn the stereo up a long way :o :o

I second that, road noise is quite high at speed, but dosnt bother me too much .

Niz

Yeh its noisy when youre going like 50-60mph! But when your knocking about town at 30-40mph then its quiet compared to other cars!! I only like my seat covers coz theyre leather, black and red, make the car look nice. Also helps its stand out and matchs the mats and harness's and neons :thumbsup: Id show you a pic but i dont know how to host it :wacko: I have 5 good pix, altho one of the back seat was made to look orange coz of the bright sun,lol!!!

BEST THING: Great lookin motor, excellent handling, cracking little motor and something a bit different from the norm! :D

WORST THING: Moving the seats back & forth, bloomin nuisance they don't stay put!! Common to Toyotas though!! :angry:

1-different

2-damn passenger seat

3-passenger

Best: Handling, Motor, Brakes, Different and nice interior (apart from the standard handbrake).

Worst:My biggest gripe, is the size of the A pillars, they tend to block my view quite a bit, but suppose this all depends on seating position.

Mods: New Handbrake Cover, EBC Greenstuff pads.(coming next week i hope: suspension, Induction Kit, Back Box and new didgy cam for piccys :P )

Niz

anyone think that the rear view mirror is placed too low so it blocks your view too much? or is that just me?!

Yeh its noisy when youre going like 50-60mph! But when your knocking about town at 30-40mph then its quiet compared to other cars!! I only like my seat covers coz theyre leather, black and red, make the car look nice. Also helps its stand out and matchs the mats and harness's and neons :thumbsup: Id show you a pic but i dont know how to host it :wacko: I have 5 good pix, altho one of the back seat was made to look orange coz of the bright sun,lol!!!

u got seats and harnesses in ya car

...........or do u mean harness pads on seatbelts

anyone think that the rear view mirror is placed too low so it blocks your view too much? or is that just me?!

i find it ok but think its just one of them things which will be different for different peeps, like my problem with the A posts.

Niz

breezer can u supply pix of your seat covers, or a link to a pic from the manuf.

One thing i hate about the yaris (and the lower end toyota's) is that the paint quality is ****. Nothing like honda's, nissans etc

:ffs:

Good things:

- Different (not like the 500 Golf's I see everyday)

- Nippy (T-Sport)

- Nice Engine Note

- Comfortable seats

- Gorgeous to look at

- Low Insurance Group

Not So Good Things:

- Plasticy cheap interior (very bad brake lever - imitation carbon and metal)

- No damn memory on sliding passanger seat!

- Clunky gear change

- Light steering

Yeh its noisy when youre going like 50-60mph! But when your knocking about town at 30-40mph then its quiet compared to other cars!! I only like my seat covers coz theyre leather, black and red, make the car look nice. Also helps its stand out and matchs the mats and harness's and neons  :thumbsup:  Id show you a pic but i dont know how to host it  :wacko: I have 5 good pix, altho one of the back seat was made to look orange coz of the bright sun,lol!!!

u got seats and harnesses in ya car

...........or do u mean harness pads on seatbelts

Seatbelts with harnesses on :thumbsup: Nice and comfy, doesnt dig into ya then

I have the max power seat covers!! red and black! Can find em on ne site, were a !Removed! to fit to the back seat!!!!!!!!!

breezer can u supply pix of your seat covers, or a link to a pic from the manuf.

One thing i hate about the yaris (and the lower end toyota's) is that the paint quality is ****. Nothing like honda's, nissans etc

:ffs:

I'll second that. I love the shiny finish and colour of mine but just about look at the paint and it scratches. Sooo thin!

Love the "nippiness" and ease of entry for passengers. Gotta love the economy, low insurance and road tax.

Not keen on plasticky interior (better on newer models, T2, T3, etc.).

Tried thinking of another moan but couldn't.... all in all, a great little car!

MOST OF ALL I HATE MY GEAR CHANGE 1ST TO 2ND IS LIKE PUSHING THE GEAR LEVER THROUGH VERY STICKY TOFFEE!

MOST OF ALL I HATE MY GEAR CHANGE 1ST TO 2ND IS LIKE PUSHING THE GEAR LEVER THROUGH VERY STICKY TOFFEE!

I have 'crunched' it many times going from 1st 2 2nd also knightrider! Anything we can do 2 rectify this?

If u can't find it, grind it!

Cheers :thumbsup:

ive had a modifed gear linkage fitted by toyota under warranty but stil i whinge an get no help i give them an they say we cant find a problem well the yaris has one sh***y gear box then!

i wonder if 1nz FE will help us out?

cheers in advance

lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links