Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Magaluf

Stephen61

Anyone going this year or been recently?

I'm goin in july, went last year and it was that good i'm goin again instead of Ibiza this year, can't wait!

YEAH!!! IM GOING!!! WHOO HOO gionna party all day all night!!! WHOO HOO

Im off on July the 10th - my 18th is July the 15th - im crapping my pants, wonder what my mates are gonna do! :eek:

magaluf... never again.

I went last year, spent quadroople figures of £, fell out with a load of m8s, the women there were all ugly...

BCM is legendary however, foam partys there are great - you actually can die on the floor if you slip under :D

went with 11 lads last year for 2 weeks, stayed in fiesta jungla, mainly went to the red lion, poco loco's, and BCM... and of course, KFC about 4am in the morning..

I would go again, but not with the same amount/crowd - BCM :lol:

Did you see Pat Sharpe there last year Stephen? He was in some gash club like 'car wash' and he was b0ll0x! Didn't even have the fit twins with him :(

Ultrabeat and Sebfontaine were pretty cool though :D

sam

im hoping to see some stars!

And im not looking forward to spending loads of money

Are all the birds that bad???

Well I can only vouch for the 2 weeks I was there, but I certainly wasn't impressed with what was on show!

We arrived about 3am on the first day with all our cases... as we were trawling to our rooms we got drenched with water bombs from some giggly drunk girls.

As we got into the rooms about 10 seconds after we opened the curtains the phone (intercom) started ringing, so I picked up and there's a female on the other end .. 'I can see you - you look sexy, do you have a big penii?' ...... ..... First thoughts were 'it's a wind up...where's beadle then?'

Anyway she convinced me and the boys to go round and 'chat' with them for a while. Anyway, moral of the story is - don't trust any girl on the intercom during your stay at magaluf.

On a seperate note, if you're finding it a bit too much 'in the middle of it' all the time, get your self down to the port, I forget the name of the port but it's where the king of spain eats - one of my m8s knew the owner of a very nice restaurant there... we even met Peter Stringfellow while we were there haha.

and some of the boats/yauchts in that port :eek:

Porsche GT3's and Ferrari 360 modenas galore on the streets too

lovely :)

sorry double post..

Stringfellow is a legend :D

He strolled in, wearing a leapoard skin shirt unbuttoned to his stomach.. I couldn't believe it at first - then he just waltzed over and spoke to us like a normal guy, asked us if it was a stag night :rolleyes:

He didn't let us back onto his boat though :(

u guys went shagamuff?

my m8's whent there steely (andy), scouse (michael he was a rite D.O.G.G) erm tyson, and red u guys met em?

theyre off again next week

-Z

if I did meet them I wouldn't remember m8, we woke up - drank absinthe, went to the beach... came back about 4-5pm, drank absinthe... got changed... drank absinthe... went out, got smashed... came home about 6am... and so on.

if I did meet them I wouldn't remember m8, we woke up - drank absinthe, went to the beach... came back about 4-5pm, drank absinthe... got changed... drank absinthe... went out, got smashed... came home about 6am... and so on.

Now, thats a holiday :lol:

lol, those boys ended up PR'ing, its ALL they ever talk about, i feel as if i went to magaluff!!!

-Z

July 13th till the 27th, stayed in the fiesta jungla last year and the same again this time. Yeh i saw Pat Sharpe last year can't remember a whole lot about it though! :huh:

first one iBCM is legendary however, foam partys there are great - you actually can die on the floor if you slip under

went in i didn't know what to expect, stood right under the foam machine i nearly drowned :!Removed!: ha ha ha 1 million gallans of foam staight above you.

If anyone goes again there is a bar opposite BCM called Channies its next door to bar 29. best bar on the island for starting the night off {some fine looking barmaids too} can't remember how many times i stumbled out of there!

Corse Coyote Ugly barmaids are worth a look too :ph34r:

And im not looking forward to spending loads of money

Spent £1400 last year in two weeks

:beer:

dammmmnnn, i was planing on taking 800

Will i get through with that

Some of my mates are going with 600 :eek:

wish i hadnt booked this holiday now, without holiday thats 1,200 i could have spent on my car

wish i hadnt booked this holiday now, without holiday thats 1,200 i could have spent on my car

yeh but it's a place everyone who likes clubbing should go at least once,

i went with £1150 and ran out about 3 days to the end, had to get my dad to put some more in the bank for me back here

but thats only cause i was on southern comfort every single night!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links