Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looky Whay I Just Bought...

Jimlad

Somone's going to have fun!

Hardly hurts at all at first, then it hurts like Hell then it gradually hurts less (I seem to remember!).

Enjoy but be careful! :crutchy:

which gurl is he after now?

if you want any help/advice jim just give me a shout on msn and i'll sort a routine for you :)

First things first, take off those flyes immediately (the arms), and you may as well take off the leg attatchment as well... then we can get started :D

speak to you soon m8 ;)

sam

u know he's single & living bak on his own when he invests in his own home gym equpment, no bird to tell him theres no room... :D

-Z

lol... exactly mate.... lol

Me and my flat mate were in the pub last night trying to figure out if we could fit a pool table in the living room... lol. We'd have to chuck the sofa tho. :D

Sam... I'll give you a shout once it arrives.

you don't want a pool table...... get one of those air soccer things, great fun they are :yes: i want one but the other half says it's for kids :ffs: it's not fair :angry:

finally bought something thats not for the car! :D

i joined the gym went for nearly 2 months then missed one wk an neva went bk

ignore them jim - will power is the key! :lol:

'machines' are useless anyway, free weights are far superior to machines because they give you a much better free range of motion, which engage stablizer muscles (you get stronger, and more muscley... put simply!) :D

It's not a quick fix though m8, it will take some time - how quickly you see results will depend on your diet, your mindset and your dedication :)

How much weight in 'KG' did you order, out of interest?

I'd reccomend buying 'Mens Health' magazine, most months it has excellent workout routines, generally they take 30 mins every other day...

aye men's health is a gud mag, balance of health & fitness + other stuff :)

-Z

50kg jimbo, that's a good start - but you're going to need another 50 within a couple of months if you allow me to point you in the right direction :D

what's the aim jim, to lose weight, tone up or to bulk up with muscle generally?

The ways of achieving the above vary alot so it's hard to give you a decent routine without knowing first what your goals are..

Also need info like your height, current weight, etc etc if you pm me :)

Buy a curling bar (sort of a stretched out 's' shape) awsome for 21's H.I.T etc.

Ive just got 4 20kg plates made in work!

Arrgggggggggghhhhhhhh....... 1...arggggggggggghhh......2.....arrrrrrggggghh....pretty girl walks past........10!

Stick 2 it m8, and good luck :thumbsup:

- but you're going to need another 50 within a couple of months if you allow me to point you in the right direction :D

Woah now, benching 100kg within a couple of months is very very impresive, if u can teach Jimlad to do this, please pm me with whatever training schedules u use!

Im guessing he only weighs about 80kg max, to push ur own weight after a couple of months is clever.......getting that 100kg, thats a different story (or forum)

<_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links