Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had An Accident

Rash@R.A.Motors

Hi peeps - just got back from a very long drive down south..

anyway on the A43 approaching the M40 - at a roundabout i'm in the right hand side lane a truck is on my left and we are both heading straight...

He comes into my lane knocking my back qarter in and bumper....

I park up - he parks up - and guess what.....!!! He's spanish, doesnt know a word of English... so i think to myself i'm f*****d...

ring police who say keep him their until they arrive - after 20 mins no police man so i get the guys drivers licence/reg plate and copy the details and he goes his merry way.....

Now - what do you think are the chances of my insurance people getting through to this guys insurance Co.....?

Pretty slim i think - so is it worth telling my Insurance Co. or not?? less hassle for me to maybe repair myself - looking at around £300 worth of damage...

a very sad - Rash :(

Bro.. what can i say man.. you been very unlucky!...in fact.. its damn right out of order.. i hope it werent the car you went down to buy! :ffs:

Your insurance company probably would be able to trck em down but it will be one hell of a lenghty process to make the claim!... and your insurance premiums may be affected!.. :censor:

no chance of gettin in contact with the comapy he works for is there? see if they have any suggestions?

by the way.. what were you in? :blink:

Hi Rash, sorry to hear about this...you are unlucky to be involved in this....and how come the police didn't came (would it have helped for insurance claim though...)

As Fizz said, it would most likely be a lengthy process to sort out the claim and stuff and if it does increase your premium, you might as well just sort it out yourself.... :(

Kenny

Hi guys - police said they were coming at first but when i rang back 20 mins later they just said get as much details as you can off the guy (copied his drivers licence details) and that legally they cant do owt else.......

I was in my Civic Vti.... yep i think i will just have to sort it myself :censor: :crybaby:

Rash

unlucky mate...

defo fix yourself, for 300 theres no ppoint goin through insurance as they would only load the insurance for next year....

what a beatch. sounds horrible bro. but i think u should try and get in touch with the agency first and try & sort it out priv, u've nowt to lose doing it that way.

-Z

i had the same sort of thing but with a turkish driver. police came got his details incl green card still took two years to get it settled

Unlucky mate :( I'd try to contact the company if I were you. Nearly had some doddery old git, sorry senior citizen hit me today, just reversed from a parking space with me waiting in traffic behind, luckily the little un was in so I had to curb my language :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links