Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Digital Camera

phil3345

I want to buy a Digital slr.I have a canon eos 1 so have loads of kit .

Is the EOS 10 d any good???

Help

Oh and a good place to buy them from not jessops !! had a bad deal with them before

Cheers guys

HI Phil Take a look at the reviews on www.dpreview.com and scan the Canon forum for others views.

Thanks guys i'll have a look on monday

No problem buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Just brought a FujiFilm A210, £129 from argos online seems good so far simple to use very good quality pictures.

Argos Website

Steves Digicams Reviews

Best Uk Prices

The Review is above think i got lucky with my choice (i never read reviews too much jargen lol) :P also there are a few cheeper places to buy one.

Hope this helps

Niz :thumbsup:

Phil - if you know Canon then stick with them.

The 10D is an excellant piece of kit - many of my pro buddies use 'em. The only SLR's better than these are the Canon Pro range if ya fancy remorgaging ya house. I tried them out recently at a Canon open day in London. They are the biz...... :thumbsup:

I swear by my G5 Canon compact - :thumbsup: but still use my 1 & 5 for slides and my general worrk photography :thumbsup:

Buy in person if you can get to a place - never trust a piece of kit like that mail order - think football in the sorting office with the odd box or two.

I have the best place in the UK to buy Canon gear from right near me - they will match / beat any price and are a pro dealer so know what they are talking about. Guess Harlow is a bit far for you though Phil.

Thanks again guys

No harlow isnt too far for the right bit of kit. It gives me an excuse to take my corolla for a big spin prob go to the reading meet as well and take some nice pics.

Have you got the shops phone number please gordy

Cheers mate Phil

U tried ebuyer.com m8 :thumbsup:

BH969 Yes ive had a look on the us site really good deals but there is vat + custom duty to pay ontop of the price so its not so good once youve paid it all

Thanks tho m8

Phil

The only SLR's better than these are the Canon Pro range if ya fancy remorgaging ya house. I tried them out recently at a Canon open day in London. They are the biz...... :thumbsup:

I swear by my G5 Canon compact -  :thumbsup:  but still use my 1 & 5 for slides and my general worrk photography :thumbsup:

Gordy I was looking at getting a G5 or a PowerShot Pro 1 I can get them cheapish ;) I am leaning towards the G5 at the powershot is a bit overkill for what I need it for :lol: is the g5 really very good? I have had a look on the canon website and read some good reviews about it going to have a play at the weekend with one :D DO

The only negative to the Canon G5 is the shape - it is not as 'pretty' as other dig compacts - but it is far better.

The lens is superb, fast, acurate, all the functions you will need, pics up and above A3 size with 5meg pixels....... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Battery life is great too. :thumbsup:

Look for deals on it though......Buy from a pro dealer like:

www.ajpurdy.co.uk - they will do you a great deal deal........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links