Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Location Of Amp

Yaris-SR-1986

hi people, i got a amp that a want to hook up to the back of the rear seats but i dont really want to srcew them on, so is there any other way.

Could any of you's load some picture of your ice installs.

thanks for your help.

Andy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breezer

• Yaris-SR-1986

• vmail

• jaxx

you can use velcro and stick it to the carpet,

screw on to the top or back of the sub,

screw onto the underside of a MDF shelf

if i use the velcro would it be strong enough and when i come to take it off will it leave a mark to the carpet.

thanks

Use alot of it then it will!! Im thinking of puttin a bit of wood the same shape as my rear end of back seat in boot, screwin it to the seat, then !Removed! the amp to it. or sumit like that!!

velco, wont hold the amp to the seat cos the amp is too heavy, if you need to keep moving the amp then velco is a bad idea, the more you un-velco the more it will mess up the carpet

Mines going in the boot, right smack bang in the middle, i had made a box and one for my sub and sub wud sit on top of the amp box. If not im !Removed! amp to back seat! ;)

if i screw the amp to the rear seat, do you recon this will hold well because having a look a the yaris rear seats the seats seems to be hollow.

Well my amps getting wiring up tmoro and that is one of the options for me, so il let you know! If i do it a dif way, and email u sum pix!!

if i screw the amp to the rear seat, do you recon this will hold well because having a look a the yaris rear seats the seats seems to be hollow.

if you can get the screws in then yeah

got to get new head unit cause the standard 1 has no pre outs

yeah e-mail me some pics if you can.

thanks breezer

you can get normal to rca convertors, they are about 30 quid

rca convertors is that wot i need 2 get for a standard head unit if they don't have no pre outs and are they easy to install

thanks Vmail

I have an RCA converter right here ready for use tomorow morning when its getting wired up!!! Also, only cost me £7 from Halfords, yes Halfords!! Altho i dont see where the 4 wires go (left front pos, left front neg, right front pos, right front neg) into the back of the standard head unit :wacko: Hence getting an ICE place to wire it up4me4 £60!! Booked in at half 8 tmoro morning.

Yaris SR, is ur car a t sport? have you any pix of the dash view of the cd player? or can u get sum right now! if its the same as mine, and evrythin runs smoothly tmoro, il take sum pix and u can jus use those as where to put the wires etc!

I have an RCA converter right here ready for use tomorow morning when its getting wired up!!! Also, only cost me £7 from halfords, yes HALFORDS!!!

There! Lol!! Sorry i must have edited when u were replying! Ne pix of ur cd player?

i get some pic soon as possible but its the standard one on the Yaris Sr.

i check halford when i get the chance but now im in a bit of money trouble

because of wot happen 2 day about the taxi driver

7 pounds from Halfords that well good

PM me ur email addy! and il send u a pic of my cd player, then u can tell me if its the same as urs!

yeah the cd player is where ur tape unit is and my cd units a bit its a different to urs so that wot a rca converter looks like cool i most likey get one of those.

Thought it would have been like! Lol coz mines the standardest yaris u can get!!! Dads fault not mine! But its a cd player nethertheless, i get option of tape if i want (never used it) lol!!

Il send u pix neway once its all dun! Pix of amp, subwoofer, back of cd player! Jus hoping everything gos smoothly!

good 2 hear more and more yaris with ice in. yeah send me some pics i send u a pic of my shelf shelf when i get a chance

My amps getting wired up right at this second. Didnt realise i hadta leave the car and bugger off home <_< Grrrrr! Bet something gos wrong, i know for a fact it will, just my luck!! Got college in an hr, hopefully theyre working on it and nearly finished, if not, gota get the bus AGAIN :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links