Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Two Latest Mods

corollasr

got my new 6x4 oval back box put on a couple of weeks ago so thought i'd post a pic of it. its quite loud but not too intrusive, and to be completely honest, i absolutely love it

bb.sized.jpg

and the second mod was a very unwanted one which was done by a mate due to some extremely bad driving. bill will be about 500 but its given me an excuse to sort myself out with a new bumper.

dent.sized.jpg

leave your comments and opinions

ed

Hi corollasr

Love the new exhaust box looks really nice. Shame about the dent in your car matey. Hope you get it fixed soon :thumbsup:

jerry!!

jerry,

getting it fixed after i done my a-levels and will get the new bumper and my new suspension sorted ASAP so will be fully prepaered for trax

Sweet backbox! :thumbsup:

Doing your A-levels? Me too! Got alot of mods planned for my rolla :D after the exams.

I'm starting em on the 26th, and finishing june 16. I'll be posting some pics of my ride as soon as they are all done! B)

firebreather, seeing as my bumper was basically used as its name says by the last owner my dad is getting me a new one for my birthday so will defo smarten it up. then its just a case of getting ready for trax, as i need a full suspension kit and some wide 15s or 16s

my exams start on 8th june and finish 29th

ed

rubbish! :blink::lol:

not really mate!

looks great, hope to meet up again one day and see it in the flesh! :thumbsup:

top job, bar the dent!

:thumbsup:

well i'll try going to some meets but they're all too far north at the moment. need something a bit further south

ed

wel its always north or south how about the midlands? its too far either way at either northern or southern

:thumbsup: Thats a nice big mouth youre backbox has :censor: for the dent :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links