Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper

corollasr

does anyone have measurements of the depth of the TTE bumper as i am about to lower the car on standard 14s and dont want it to be too low.

any help appreciated

ed

you will be ok lowering your car on 14's cause mine is lowered 40mm and is fine even on my 13's i have. the bumper isnt that low really.

chris,

tried to send u a pm regarding the copy bumper you told me about but ur inbox was full. do you know if they're still for sale and also how much deeper they are than the original TTE job as i either wanna get that one or a booster tuning one.

hope you can help

ed

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH DEEPER IT IS EXACTLY. IF YOU LOWER YOUR CAR 40MM ON 14'S IT SHOULD BE PRETTY LOW. AS I SAID MINE IS LOWERED 40MM ON 16'S AND ITS AT KERB LEVEL IF THATS ANY HELP TO YOU! YEAH I CAN STILL GET THEM BUT IF I WAS YOU I WOULD CHECK POSTAGE OR DO YOU LIVE IN N.IRELAND??

DO YOU NO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY AN MP3 HEADUNIT?

used derry as an example and weight as 3kg and it cam up with prices from£13 up to about £40

may get the bumper and refrain from lowering til i have bigger wheels and stiffer springs

did you say it was 220 plus 65 painting from memory? got another bumer i've seen but getting a quote on price as i think it may be quite expensive.

dunno anyon interested in a pioneer mp3 h/u. sorry

cheers

ed

It really shouldnt matter about the depth of the bumper and lowering it on 16's or 14's, because presumably the overall rolling radius of the wheel including tyre should be about the same....

should be, but i'm not completely sure. either way the bumper will be low so i need to watch out for potholes, speedbumps etc, especially with the soft standard suspension

YEAH ITS ABOUT £220-225ish. WHAT WAS THE OTHER BUMPER U SEEN? THERES NOT MUCH OUT THERE FOR THE COROLLA WHICH IS PRETTY SH#T!!

this one. think it looks really really nice but unsure about ground clearance aswell. what u think

Hoofdfoto-hatchback.jpg

ed

YEAH ITS ABOUT £220-225ish. WHAT WAS THE OTHER BUMPER U SEEN? THERES NOT MUCH OUT THERE FOR THE COROLLA WHICH IS PRETTY SH#T!!

u left caps lock on

this one. think it looks really really nice but unsure about ground clearance aswell. what u think

Hoofdfoto-hatchback.jpg

ed

It'll be fine :thumbsup:

There arent many bodykits out there for the corolla, and the ones that are out there have been designed by people who know what they are doing.

yeah, think the one in the pic is the one to go for, just hope Kev at envy can sort me a good deal for it

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links