Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All Kitted Up For Jae!

starletsr

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::lol::lol:

err I had the sun in my eyes, err I was not trying, I let the other guy win :lol::lol:

It's bad I know :lol:

AAww 16, not bad, my mates honda 1.6 Vti only did 16.3, slow man. Mine would be even slower!!! lol on a 1.3 car.

It was a laugh anyway and top weather for it :thumbsup: Not bad for my first 1/4 mile :lol::lol: .............but it should have been better :lol:

there is allways next month at the japshow :thumbsup:

Yeah, you suck dude :P

Hehe, only joking mate :thumbsup: , they totally :censor: it up on Sunday, made us wait for ages to run cos of the bleedin drag cars, changed the setup of the starting lights and shut a lane with out telling anyone (damned novas!!). Was still a laff though shame about the times but we'll sort that out next time, maybe get some cardboard spoilers to keep the weight down. :thumbsup:

Hehehe, oh yeah Knowlson how did the 1/4 mile run do ya?  what was ur time?

it was a bit pants :lol::lol: I blame the nova in the other lane that stalled an made me look over then the light when green :lol::lol: Next time I will do better :lol:

As long as you didn't move and then stop when the lights went green, your 1/4 mile time only starts when you front 2 wheels roll over the start sensor.

The time difference between the lights going to green and wheels moving over the line is classed as your reaction time and doesn't affect your overall 1/4 mile time, so in effect you could sit on the line for couple of minutes and you could still clock a 16sec quarter...

Knowlson, did you collect your timesheet from where you signed on?

What time do you think you should be running?

Kev :)

As long as you didn't move and then stop when the lights went green, your 1/4 mile time only starts when you front 2 wheels roll over the start sensor.

hehe I rolled forward then went " oh :censor: " then put my foot down floored it then went into 2nd and then changed in at 5500rpm into 3rd then laughed as I messed up big time :lol::lol::lol:

Next time dude I will get it sorted :thumbsup:

No idea what the 1/4 mile should be

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links