Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me To Pose This Summer!

pizza boy

I need to know what kind of product is best to keep the paint in top condition. What do I need exatcly theres so many damn products ...polish...wax...premium wax..premium polish..3in1 ..2in1...I mean..f**koff its just takin the pizzazz isnt it?

What the hell do i REALLY need?

Alright pizzaboy, how goes it??

Until yesterday ive been using a wax i used to got from my old work (arnold clark)

it had silicone in it and gave a fantastic shine and protected the paintwork from the weather we get in bonny scotland!!

But i bought "meguires gold class" yesterday and have to say... its !Removed! good stuff!

I polished the car in the sun and it gave a perfect finish and dont forget mine is black.

Its not cheap at £13 but its worth it imo.

Also i use turtle wax tyre gel on the tyres.

568586_17_full.jpg

Edited by ricomr2

not being biased.. but i bought a Full Sine Kit of http://www.lexuscarcare.com

Now.. After doing the full body treatment I did not need to use soapy water.. i simply use the jet wash (no brush) and wash the dust and dirt off... then then use a spritzer that comes with the pack to wipe the water marks off... the car looks amazing... I have used loads of waxes and nothing has come close to this wax yet!

Where was that one. I've just been looking through the link and couldn't spot it.

Some really fine stuff on there though, and the instructions/tutorials are brilliant.

I've just discovered I know nothing about washing cars :(

Rich

Im with you Rich mate..

All i use is turtulewax shampoo and then a shammy cloth... :rolleyes:

And here are the results... :yes:

Now if Steve is sayin that some of these products stops dirt sticking to the car as eay.. then maybe i need to be pointed in the right direction... :yes:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do. I've got some spray on Alloy wheel cleaner that gets all of the brake dust off easily, and I wax it (not as often as I should) with Turtle wax Extreme Wax.

My other car (Audi) is Black with tiny blue flakes in the paintwork. The Extreme Wax puts the most amazing shine on it.

I thought that was all I needed to do. But I appreciate there is a difference between looking superb and looking the best it can possibly get. :D

Rich

Don't forget the tyre walls. I use Turtle Wax Wet 'n' Black. Just sprays on and leaves them glistening. You can do it in seconds (great for lazy types like me) and it does make a real difference. You can also spray it on a cloth and wipe over the exterior plastic parts of the car.

Oh and the interior. Autoglym upholstery cleaner mousse is awesome! :thumbsup:

i better get myself down to halfrauds then.. lol

Auto Glym for me, you can get a good starter kit form Halfords at £34.99 in a cool carry cash with a very good cleaning guide inside and about 8 products too.

This is the stuff we used to at Astons when i worked there cant fault it :thumbsup:

Still there might be better ive never used anything else but im sure theres plently of other good stuff like mentioned above.

Have fun scrubing :thumbsup:

Niz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links