Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southport Cruise

vmail

so now he's accusing TOC of being a breeding ground for raging homosexuals!!! Whatever next vmail? :lol:

If you scene is more.... listening to drum&bass at 'cruises' m8, then by all means don't let me stop you :D

so now he's accusing TOC of being a breeding ground for raging homosexuals!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:blink:

:thumbsup:

lol, could you elaborate on a deeper meaning from your last post vmail? :D

Do you mean that you're afraid you'll be standing with a bunch of geeks.. or scared that no one will actually like you....

I'm just speculating..

no, what I mean, sorry if it upset any of you, but some of you might wear leathers, have big tatoos and like other men

Like Jaxx, I havent met any members fitting that description...

BUT, even if there was a member fitting that description, they would be more than welcome

We do not discriminate in any way at meets, and by the same token, there is no violence, harrasment or abuse... but perhaps a few double entendres...

To be honest, anything Max power attends is distinctly more homosexual than any meet I have ever been too...

It seems when there photographer is about, the 'muppets' like to drop their pants and bend over for the camera....

Whereas, regardless of race, gender or sexual preference, our meets are always friendly, and i have never seen anyone removing clothing... so you should be perfectly safe vmail... but I'd stay away from cruises if you are homophobic!

Like Jaxx, I havent met any members fitting that description...

BUT, even if there was a member fitting that description, they would be more than welcome

We do not discriminate in any way at meets, and by the same token, there is no violence, harrasment or abuse... but perhaps a few double entendres...

that is true

age, s*x, race or appearance dont take any matter to it

:thumbsup:

OOps sorry, I have a Tatoo to, better not come to a meet either, ignore my prev post!

so where and when is it again, I can remember Lee saying something about 17ish July

Police dont bother turning up, cos theres no lunatic driving...

Thats true iv'e heard every time there is a "cruise" cops are all over it.

Iv'e not been to a meet yet either but as soon as i get a car worth taking im looking forward to going. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know how much tattoo removal is?, and these leather pants are killing me :lol:

Seriously though, everyone I've met have all been 'genuine' people :thumbsup:

I havent been a toc meet yet, but i went to a spwc club meet and i had a great time....

its surprising how good it is!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links