Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2004 Camry Makes Noise

snagappan

All: I just bought a new 2004 Toyota Camry LE (4 Cylinders) last week and I started hearing a popping/vibrating news coming from the dashboard or windshield (not sure where it is coming from). This noice doesn't come always but I hear it most of the times. Anybody has encountered similar experience and how you fixed it, please email it to nagappan01@yahoo.com. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Have a similar problem with an Avalon and discovered that if I hold my finger on the plastic covering of the speedometer the noise went away, don't know what that means.

I looked everywhere before discovering that it came from there, don't know what to do about. Have thought of wedging something there to put some pressure on the plastic.

Let me know what happens

Mick

• 1 month later...

We just purchased a Camry 2004 XLE, same problem, and I think the noise is coming from the right side but don't know where. It could be very annoying sometimes and makes me nervous :(

We went to the dealer last weekend, didn't get a chance to get a check up but met a customer who had Camry 2004 LE, had the same problem too. I think probably a lot of Camry 2004 cars have this problem...??? Anyone has any suggestions?

I have a 2004 Camry LE and I'm also having the same problem. I hear that noise prominently whenever I drive on a rough patch. But I know its coming all the time. Do not know if it a problem with this particular model or with my car. Initially thought of taking it to the dealer. I tried to find out where exactly the noise is coming from but could not figure it out. Please guide me guys if you figure out something.

KC

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links