Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Figured It Out

Kerby

Hey, Ive finally figured out how to put pics onto the forum. Not done much to my car yet. I think i just want to try and keep it standard and just make small mods. nothin too dramatic. hope this works.

1-picture1.gif

1-picture2.gif

1-picture3.gif

Hav any of you got any ideas on wot i could do

cheers guys

chris

very nice and clean, :D good choice of the colour as well thurder grey one of the best i think for a yaris

Hi mate

I was lookin at some pedels the other day so might do that. Ive got £20 of Halfords vouchers burnin a hole in my pocket. As for the mats i have just changed them cos the ones in the pic gave up after 6 weeks even tho they cos £45 for the 2 :censor: .

I was considerin gettin some under car neons in red to go with my brake calipers. But a few of my mates think that they look naff. So not too sure now

I have 2 Sparco harness pads in the back from when i had my saxo. Not puttin them in the front cos they did my head in

Anyway thanks for ur input mate

c ya later ;)

harness's... :mellow: sorry, but to me they scream 'hi, i'm expecting a crash... that's why I put this really naff looking piece of padding on my seatbelt...'

no offence breezer, just my personal opinion on them!

Anyway, nice car m8 - I would suggest TTE lowering springs, and perhaps a strut brace to really flatten out the cornering :)

Well as u can c, i have red undercar neon :thumbsup: And who gives a damn wat ya mates think, much more ppl than them think they look nice! Green looks nice on a thunder grey yaris! Seen one on yaris wit green neon, looked evil :D :thumbsup:

Cheers Yaris-SR-1986

I was lookin at the blue one at first until i saw this one and i instantly fell in love with it. I just said to my self. "i've got to have that car" 20 mins and a test drive later i has handin over my deposit

;)

harness's... :mellow: sorry, but to me they scream 'hi, i'm expecting a crash... that's why I put this really naff looking piece of padding on my seatbelt...'

Only got em coz theyre matchin my seat covers and mats :thumbsup: I like them coz theyre comfy and dont dig in you like normal seat belt! Extra protection tho :lol:

45 ponds for car mats they the ones with the metal grill on?

cause they look good when u have neons in the foot welds

paid £8 for my car mats (Argos) but there the crappy rubber ones still in good nicks

£30 for my max power ones! Btw only get one metal plate on one side, thats the drivers side of course :thumbsup:

Nah they were Cannon ones which were made from valor and rubber. Supposed to heavy duty :!Removed!: far from it. So got a set of 4 from halford for £24 and they seem to be lasting longer

yeah green neon looks good on thunder gray yaris. when i have the money i might get blue LED ones under the car.

i think i will go with the red neons once i have saved enough money. Non left cos of up and comin holiday :D

max power branded stuff :( :( :( :( :(

go for some tasteful but subtle changes in side.

Nice knob and gaitor, not much, but makes a big difference

gotta agree with cokg2 i'm afraid..

max power, spotty teens, soft !Removed!, daft mods, 1.0l polos with £10,000 spent on them - actually being slower than they were standard because of the ridiculous amount of weight the tasteless bodykit and 10subs has added...

that's the thought that I conjour up when I see/hear 'max power' :lol:

Im goin to get a crome gear shift surround and lookin at gettin a momo hand brake and gaitor.

Yeah gonna stay away from that stuff. Theres a guy round the corner from me with a corsa with a ridiclous body kit on it. it looks even workse cos hes not lowered it. so it looks like its got wings. Plus i had some max power lights in my saxo and they were s**t. They broke within 2 months

I was thinkin of doinwot Yts Germany has done to his dash by paintin it silver i think it looks pretty cool. Wot do u all think?

no offence breezer, just my personal opinion on them!

Hi Sam,

My sister had harness's when she crashed and if it wasn't for them, she might have been injured bit more!!!!!!

But back on topic, probably some eyelids would look nice :yes:

Kenny!

I was thinkin of doinwot Yts Germany has done to his dash by paintin it silver i think it looks pretty cool. Wot do u all think?

His Car is sexy all over so anything which is the same as his car cant be bad :thumbsup:

Niz

Not keen on the silver dash idea. Just think of the reflections in the screen.

Car looks cool already so like you said earlier, go for subtle changes IMHO.

:unsure: Well i like it and it looks better than the crappy coloured seats!! What other seat covers wud u liked me2have got, the same ones without a brand on, HAHA, like the ones from Halfords, HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! no chance

chris... as said earlier...

TTE springs, strut brace, perhaps a backbox?

at least these mods will actually be of use to you, rather than a flashing gearknob or whatever that you will become bored of in 5 minutes.

45 ponds for car mats they the ones with the metal grill on?

cause they look good when u have neons in the foot welds

paid £8 for my car mats (Argos) but there the crappy rubber ones still in good nicks

45 for full metal or partly metal, youve been ripped off, what make are they?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links