Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Buy Meguiars Products

Matthew_McNally

which ones are the 3 stage ones matt??

which ones are the 3 stage ones matt??

None of those listed are Jaxx. I have the 3 stage system and it's called 'Deep Crystal'

No1 - Paint renovator (very light cutting)

No2 - Deep crystal silicone/polymers polish

No3 - Good 'ol Carnuba wax to seal it all in.

The three stage products are a bit old hat now mate.

The NXT Generation products are the ones you want to be looking at ;)

Get the Meguiars NXT Generation Car Wash, Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax and Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Protectant - they'll see you right ;)

Those three products come in at $29 - about £16. The Tech Wax alone is £14.99 in the UK. B)

I would also strongly recommend the Megiuars Quik Clay Detailing System, claying your car makes a huge difference.

Read the ebook too mate, great advice on cleaning with clay, washing, waxing and polishing your car.

ok sorry for livin in the past :D

The NXT Generation products are the ones you want to be looking at ;)

Get the Meguiars NXT Generation Car Wash, Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax and Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Protectant - they'll see you right ;)

Those three products come in at $29 - about £16. The Tech Wax alone is £14.99 in the UK. B)

I would also strongly recommend the Megiuars Quik Clay Detailing System, claying your car makes a huge difference.

Read the ebook too mate, great advice on cleaning with clay, washing, waxing and polishing your car.

They still do a good job! :)

Matt, I hope they are paying you commission :P

LexusCarCare.com is the LOC / TOC network official online detailing store.

LOC / TOC get commission on each sale. B)

I don't get anything personally.

But - I have spent some considerable time with our US partners in bringing these products to you, at great prices - so I am pretty up to speed on the products etc.

BTW - if anyone on these forums frequents other car clubs, and is interested on earning commission by offering these products for sale on other forums - drop me a pm ;)

g with clay, washing, waxing and polishing your car.

They still do a good job! :)

sorry jimma - your post was not there when I replied - I was addressing Rob in my post :D

Yeah - the deep crystal stuff is good, but the NXT generation is better B)

don' throw the deep crystal in the bin - but if you are looking to buy new, then go for the NXT range ;)

Actually - if you were looking to really go to town, I would check out the Perfect Shine Kit, My car is in to have the passenger side sorted out next week (big dent, and several scratches etc) - and then I am putting this on my car - the combination of Klasse and P21S is legendary B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links