Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight Deflectors

andrew1952

I'm taking my Corolla onto the Continent soon & need to fit a set of deflectors to the headlamps, but the headlamp glass does not have any of the lines & marks I've used on previous cars. Dealer unable to help - can anyone out there?

Park your Rolla in front of a wall when it´s dark. Switch on the light. Now You will see the form of the lightbeam. On RHD-cars it will look close to this:

rhd-light.jpg

You will see two shadows like this, melting one into the other. It´s one per headlamp.

Ideal for driving on the continent will be mirrowed to this, but a straight upper dark half will work as well. To find out witch part of the glass You will have to tape use a piece of non light-passing paper. Lay it on the upper corner of the headlamp and start moving it down. Look for the shadow on the wall wile moving the paper. You will see when the line between shadow and light will be straight. This is the line You will have to tape.

After this the shadow will look this way, without the red line:

rhd-light2.jpg

Regards, Eric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links