Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

O2, Customer Service, Rofl

TheNissanMan

Well O2 have just really put my back up and now looking for another provider me thinks....

Originally took out an O2 online contract where the rates seemed good until my first bill came in at £384 after being on the highest tariff they offered to be told couldn't change to offline....

They took me to Offline and Max package £75, 1000 mins and 400 txt's which I knew I couldn't change for 3 months, no probs with that...

Split with the ex so over the 3 months 2400+ mins accumulated so went inot shop to change to lower tariff and keep mins to roll over, no probs was told by bloke in shop (very useful blokey) and by person on phone, first bill comes in with no mins so phone them up to be told they were wiped when changed tariff....

Spoke to team leader there today and guess what, was pretty much told, tough thats life and thats what happens and we don't believe you although we'll give the equivalent of £6 next months bill....

Stick the £6, took them an hour to tell me that !!!!

Rant over, what a useless pile of **** their callcentre is, at least the guys in the shop try to help although they can't get anything done without the callcentre who have thm by the balls...

O2 are the most dreadful company I have ever dealt with.

Around a year ago I requested to terminate my (finished contract) agreement... after 3 attempts over the phone and by email - I actually managed to speak to a real living person at O2.... and as if this wasn't joyus enough I even allowed the guy on the end of the line to persuade me into agreeing another 1 year contract with a rather decent free phone and various other extras...

'Ok, deal' I say to the chap. Delivery was supposed to be within 5 days.

3 weeks later I phone again after going through the stupid ordeal of waiting a fortnight to speak to anyone, I inform the chap on the phone of the supposed 'deal' I had arranged with someone else from the company - and that the papers hadn't come through, nor had the free phone, or anything else.

After checking the records he confirmed that no such deal was agreed, or will be taking place - so after wasting more of my time and money I explain to him the difficulties of cancelling a contract with this 'company' ... unsuprisingly he was unable to help me.

By this time I'd had enough of shoddy customer service and promises that never materialised (and the £15 it cost to speak to them twice.)

I cancelled the standing order with my bank and took the sim out, after informing O2 by email that this is what I was doing.

After a couple of months they send me a threatening letter, saying I owe them £400 for calls and some other daft charges.

I reluctantly pay them, and begin to think that's the end of my ordeal with O2.

So you can imagine my delight when I discover that O2 had black listed me for credit - which applies to anything when you apply for credit....

I think they're an appalling company and I will not be dealing with them again.

sam

Great news for me then.

I want to cancel my contract. Maybe I'll stick with it to save hassle, and just make sure I use up my free 500 texts per month, then switch to my other SIM when they run out.

I'm with Singlepoint and I love them. They sent me a 6600 for £30 because I had a wee moan.

I love O2, especially Lisa Darlington from Bury High Level Complaints

not received my 70 quid refund

not allowed to upgrade

been cut off twice, cos I reported my phone stolen(they say they had the call recorded)

when I asked them if I can hear the recorded call the call no longer exists

I get charged to receive txt that O2 send me(o2 say they dont charge to recieve txt)

O2 knows jack about call charges, I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH A CALL WOULD COST BEFORE I MAKE THE CALL eg 00800 and 07005

plus many more problem, I can keep going on

anyone wants to pay 50p/min to call up customers services

IM with singlepiont since they have been taken over by vodafone they r the dogs danglies.I had a problem with my earlier bill and they sorted it out on the spot very friendly and customer aware.

Top people to deal with

O2 need to sort their act out in my humble opinion if they want to survive as a company.

You can't just go around upsetting all your customers and expect them to stay with you.

And judging from the response on just this forum.... there's not many fairy tale endings for O2 customers. :angry:

im on the online 100 contract w. O2. can't say nething about serve cos i've not had ne probs yet (touchwood).

online billing etc's pretty sweet :)

-Z

just joined o2 in october and although iv'e not had any problems with the phone they are alot more expensive than orange. Iv'e gotta wait till this october now so i can attempt to cancel my contract and switch back to orange again, best phone company ive ever been with

im on the online 100 contract w. O2. can't say nething about serve cos i've not had ne probs yet (touchwood).

online billing etc's pretty sweet :)

-Z

dont go there, first I couldnt login, they did summut with the password

then they deleted my account

printing it took the pee

couldnt save it to disk

they have changed the format of the bills 3 times

oh and did any of you know about this http://jibble.org/o2/

I have just left singlepoint.

I was with them for nearly 2.5 years and in that time they never offered to upgrade my phone.

When I phoned to cancel my contract they offered me an upgrade, so I told them that they should have offered this to me earlier. I then said that it was too late and that they should take notice of some of their long term customers.

Dont get me started on O2.... faulty phones, you cant contact ANYONE human at Customer Services, the cost of calling them is horrendous and when you want to claim on your insurance because your phone is faulty you cant because you cant get in friggin touch with them! :censor:

I used to like O2 but their Online tarriffs are stupid - ok so you get loads of free texts etc but boy do they get the money back in the cost of calling Customer Service at 50p per bleedin minute! :ffs:

I have finally managed to get my phone repaired (they refused to replace it even though they know there is a fault with the handsets and they are now discontinued!) and its been gone for weeks and I havent heard a dickie bird! :rolleyes:

So I am borrowing my mates phone and its top notch, so I think I might cancel my O2 contract early, pay them whatever they want to cancel it and join a decent mobile network.... dont like Vodafone either so I'll be tossing a coin for T-Mobile or Orange!

Ah yes, o2 Customer Services!

Personally I've never had a problem with them but one of their main call centres is just across the road from our factory in Alness. Let us just say that one of the best parts of my day is when they're all moping to work in the morning and I drive past them thinking, "Thank goodness I have a job I enjoy!"

From some of the stories I've heard from people who used to work there they all hate what they're doing and really don't care what happens to the customers. Some people from the factory have been known to walk across the road just to make sure that they actually get some service!

Rant over... I'll make rude faces at them tomorrow morning if it makes you all feel better!

Cheers,

Alan

Dont get me started on O2.... faulty phones, you cant contact ANYONE human at Customer Services, the cost of calling them is horrendous and when you want to claim on your insurance because your phone is faulty you cant because you cant get in friggin touch with them! :censor:

I used to like O2 but their Online tarriffs are stupid - ok so you get loads of free texts etc but boy do they get the money back in the cost of calling Customer Service at 50p per bleedin minute! :ffs:

I have finally managed to get my phone repaired (they refused to replace it even though they know there is a fault with the handsets and they are now discontinued!) and its been gone for weeks and I havent heard a dickie bird! :rolleyes:

So I am borrowing my mates phone and its top notch, so I think I might cancel my O2 contract early, pay them whatever they want to cancel it and join a decent mobile network.... dont like Vodafone either so I'll be tossing a coin for T-Mobile or Orange!

try their email, even worse, but now I have direct contact with the email(human) and phone(local rate x 2 lines)

pay as you go online, best tariff ever!

if theres a prob, its £1/min for you

Ah yes, o2 Customer Services!

Personally I've never had a problem with them but one of their main call centres is just across the road from our factory in Alness. Let us just say that one of the best parts of my day is when they're all moping to work in the morning and I drive past them thinking, "Thank goodness I have a job I enjoy!"

From some of the stories I've heard from people who used to work there they all hate what they're doing and really don't care what happens to the customers. Some people from the factory have been known to walk across the road just to make sure that they actually get some service!

Rant over... I'll make rude faces at them tomorrow morning if it makes you all feel better!

Cheers,

Alan

Ive lost their Alness No(Genie) do you have it?

Consider it done, folks!

I'm almost ashamed to admit that in about 4 years I've never had a problem with my o2 mobile so I'm sorry vmail, but I don't even know any of their customer service numbers!

Glad to be of help,

Alan

As long as no one joins 3 network. their deals and prices r awsome but the actual network is :censor:!

rubbish signal strength and coverage, calls get disconnected at random times etc, etc !

-Z

As long as no one joins 3 network. their deals and prices r awsome but the actual network is :censor:!

rubbish signal strength and coverage, calls get disconnected at random times etc, etc !

-Z

those &^£&& sent me a spam message on my mobile, I told them off, then the $%^£&^ sent me the message again

Em

i cant definately recommend t-mobile

been with them for five years (started when it was one2one)

cheapest ive ever had

excellent customer services (never waited more than 5 mins in a cue)

excellent coverage

excellent tarifs and txt options

:lol::lol::lol: I am with Vodafone Great coverage but........ if anything ever goes wrong the :censor: in the shop are no help the replacement phones they give you are :censor: and then when you get told that you phone is dead they will give you a new one you take it hope turn it on only to find that there are other peoples numbers on the phone so you ring the shop back they say ring customer services and complain you do and find out that Vodafone don’t have a complaints department :lol::lol:

I am still with them as I get a good deal after the above happened :D Nothing like working near Corydon so you can everyday drop a letter into there main office on the purley way they probably just binned it but it made me feel better :lol::lol: I finally got through to the regional manager of surrey and got her to sort out me with a new phone and an new tariff when I changed my phone 3 months ago I spoke to her again and she sorted my phone out again top lady anyone in surrey who ever wants to buy a phone to the vodaphone shop in Guildford :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links