Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cost Of Bumpers Getting Sprayed?

dannyb999

anyone know anywhere in the north west (ish) area who would spray my bumpers (front and rear t-sport) to go on my yaris.

any estimates on costing (paint and spraying)

thanks!

Danny

shouldnt be more than a ton

have you got the normal black 'nobbly' bumpers?

its the official t-sport front and rear bumper from toyota, there what i want spraying. currently i have the colour coded standard bumpers, but i will be taking these off.

oh im a fool sorry, shouldnt be replying to posts this early in the morning :ffs:

I was thinking north East :lol:

nrth west - liverpool/chester area

I think it would cost about £100-£120!!!! It cost me £90 to get my door sprayed coz of bout 5 scratches, but also he knocked some of the bumps out!! Not sure if he sprayed the whole door though!! :wacko:

Not sure if he sprayed the whole door though!! :wacko:

trust me thats a good thing if you cant tell, means he did a good job :thumbsup:

Yup! The dude did a good job too when my bro reversed into a bollard a year and half a go :blink: And the dude sorta did a good job when sum1 hit the car when my dad was in a shop <_< Thanx to the unknown person who just drove away :thumbsup: (****erz). Although its fixed now, you can sorta tell where it was hit coz the curve gos in slightly - but ud only notice if i told u and showed ya :D

90 quid is actually very good

believe it or not but he will have painted most of the side of the car just to do the one door

90 quid is actually very good

believe it or not but he will have painted most of the side of the car just to do the one door

Yeah to colour match ur car so it didn't look like a different colour!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yeah to colour match ur car so it didn't look like a different colour!

Cheers :thumbsup:

yep thats right!

:thumbsup:

Hi,

I got my front and back bumpers sprayed to match the metalic paint of the rest of the car.

It cost me £120 if i remember correctly.

The guy done a excellent job, what they do is spray the bumbers with a plastic coating with about 4 layers because the bumber is bumpy and not smooth when looking at a very close level. So they smooth with layers of plastic otherwise it looks pimply. Then they spray to match the colour of the car.

Make sure you get something similar to the desription above otherwise it will look awful. Makes the car look amazing compared to before and you feel better as people dont know it is the cheaper model.

Laters

Walsh Autos in Birkenhead did a good job on mine after my accident. I've pm'ed you their number. Worth a phone call, eh? :thumbsup:

Yeah, a sheep in WOLVES clothing :D haha. i just want it to look sporty but be good on fuel and insurance (student) :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links