Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trading Up

Dangerous

Got paseo but need more power and i drove a mr2 import and loved it.

What is the best Mrk 2 Mr2 to go for?

What BHP?

What are the best mods for power gain Filter and exhaust?

What Group insurance?

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Erm .. REv3 NA's were 174 bhp .. rev3 Turbo's are 245 (very conservative) ..

The NA is ins grp 16, the turbo is 19/20 ..

Best mods for power gain? Erm, stroker kit, big turbo and intercooler and a new ECU should see you get 700 bhp ..

Although on the NA side the Rev 3's had the higher BHP had higher BHP, the rev 1& 2's had higher torque (me and Sys G put it to the test and the rev 1 won every time...

If your looking for a Mk2 2 that will be cheaper to run while reemaining fun to drive would recommend a rev2 NA anytime as it had the uprated brakes and firmer suspension although you may wish to play with it a little :)

Cheers for the link. Most helpfull.

Rev 3 turbo would be nice but will prob opt for the rev2 NA as the insurance will be less of a a killer. Still be a big differance to my beloved paseo.

Cheers for the link. Most helpfull.

Rev 3 turbo would be nice but will prob opt for the rev2 NA as the insurance will be less of a a killer. Still be a big differance to my beloved paseo.

and still plenty available, great fun to drive, and more than happy on track :)

good choice matey :)

Hi Dangerous, I was a paseo owners too... I've got a Rev1 turbo... when first got the mr2, it was really quick and nearly "wet" myself...

But after few months of happy driving in my mr2, "I need more power".....

I then went back and drive the paseo for the very last time before I sell it.... my god, that paseo won't move no matter how hard I floor it......beware.....

paseo won't move no matter how hard I floor it......beware.....

You really should try starting the car before flooring it!!!! :P :D

Seriously though i totally understand what you mean about needing more power one u get used to the tubby....

Ask Fizz - he's exactly the same as well!!! i think its the norm with all tubby drivers :)

Rash

aye same here you get used to it after a while if you havnt driven round in a slower car once in a while. Me n fizz both gonna up the boost soon. need more power! :arrgg-matey: :ph34r:

not just with tuby's tho. it's the same with my n/a. Feels slow now, but as soon as i drive another car then get back in mine its nice and fast again :)

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links