Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Would Like A Free Trip To Amsterdam

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Well heres the deal. I'm going away to Amsterdam on Friday for the bank hoilday with the lads from work. You know what it's all about drinking and generally having a good time.

Now 3 lads have had to drop out :o They have already payed for there flights. We have a hotel booked I'm in a room that sleeps 2. So someone could share with me. And the other 2 would have to book up a room. This way you'll get to meet me and generally have a good time with my work buddys :thumbsup:

Basically if you can get to luton airport by 7.25pm and dont mind spending the weekend with a load of guys out for a good time then come on down. There shouldn't be a trouble with changing the names on the tickets. Maybe a change over fee. We are flying out with easyjet.

It would be a shame to waste the tickets so there yours for free. All you have got to do is pay for your hotel room :thumbsup:

If anyone interested then reply below :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Im thinking that too, just blew all my money on my car :ffs:

would of loved to come soz Jerry

Man .. that is SO tempting ..

Well it's yours if you want it buddy :thumbsup: And that goes to you as well Nizan.

jerry!!

just a cautionary note on changing the names on the plane tickets m8

I went to barcelona for a similar type of trip not long ago - a lad had to pull out and we replaced him with someone... told ryan air on the phone that we were doing it - and they said fine... just a changing fee of £10... bargain....

So we get to standstead (2.5 hours drive) and start to check in... and they want £250 to add the new name to the ticket, otherwise they won't allow him on....

Just be prepared m8, we got stung heavily!

just a cautionary note on changing the names on the plane tickets m8

I went to barcelona for a similar type of trip not long ago - a lad had to pull out and we replaced him with someone... told ryan air on the phone that we were doing it - and they said fine... just a changing fee of £10... bargain....

So we get to standstead (2.5 hours drive) and start to check in... and they want £250 to add the new name to the ticket, otherwise they won't allow him on....

Just be prepared m8, we got stung heavily!

Oh dont worry if anyone is interested i will check with the airline first :thumbsup: And make them confirm it in writing first buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I'd love to.....but can't.

May I extend my congratulations to the lucky recipient/winner.

It's a mental place. You'll have a superb time...I'm really really jealous. :ffs:

Rich

oh what the hell ill come should be a good crack, what i gotta do now? :lol:

I started what I had to do, I.E find passport , found and it Expiered End of last year :-(

Man im gutted :crybaby:

well hope the seats get snapped up its going to be a fantastic trip whoever goes :thumbsup:

Niz

P.S ive mailed you and PM you Jerry :thumbsup:

would have loved to go aswell but out monday evening and have a load of revision to do

ed

would love to go mate, but work is tough at the mo.

I lived in luton last year and flew out with EJ loads, and changed tickets quite a lot. The most i ever paid was £30.

The reason Ryan Air charged £250 was that you didnt change the name over the phone (i think). If you arrive at the desk, and as to change name, they will in theory have to cancel the ticket, and reissue it, at current prices.

If you feel hard done by, let me know has i have a member of family in the Ryan Air Management team.

Thanks

cokg2, the reason we phoned them in the first place was to try and change the name over the phone - which they said they would do and there would be a minimal fee...

We only became seriously agitated when we arrived and found out that we were going to have to pay £250 to change the name, the total of that came close to what we paid for 5 tickets....

So the guys on the desk weren't helpful, we couldn't get through to the customer services by phone, we basically had no choice but to pay the £250, or leave our chap behind - 3 hours from home, with a suitcase!

Was very disapointed, but we got to barca eventually and had a !Removed! good time while we were at it! :D

sounds very tempting!

when do you get back?

sounds good to me :D

what time do you get back on monday?

If all goes to plan then we should be back for 10pm. But knowing easyjet there will be a long delay :help:

jerry!!

sounds good to me :D

what time do you get back on  monday?

If all goes to plan then we should be back for 10pm. But knowing easyjet there will be a long delay :help:

jerry!!

Would be their in a flash mate if i didn't have other commitment's that weekend, easy jet delay's and all.

My best mate live's there, if you are all still about and in the land of the living try to get to the supper club at 4am(free admission) after going to the Kremlin nightclub(wear red and black for discounted admission) :thumbsup:

My best mate live's there, if you are all still about and in the land of the living try to get to the supper club at 4am(free admission) after going to the Kremlin nightclub(wear red and black for discounted admission) :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy :thumbsup: Will tell the guys about this mate.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links