Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fat Rims

Yaris WRC

what fittment would you have to get or ask for if you wanted to use wider than 7 inch alloys on the yaris? an i mean wider as in deep dish and slightly sticking out of the wheel arches?

you mean the ET offset to be able to clear?

yeah i think thats what im looking for. like my current offset ET is it 35 for the yaris and studs are 4/100? so if i wanted 8 inch whide wheels would i ask for 4/100 35 and 8 inch wide for them to be sticking out?

you would ask for the width you would need in this case 8inch and then you would need an offset on the wheel or the use of spacers to push the wheel out far enough so that it doesnt clout the suspension etc....

but you know what i mean. my wheel at the moment are perfect but if i wanted to make them fatter and stick out from the wheel arches what ofset do i ask for? and also where could i get such a wheel. what is the offest anyway is it 35?

and have you got the pics of that nemesiz yaris up yet anywhere?

well you would need a bigger offset then but you cant go too far your youll run out of stud length :D

to get such a wheel your best looking at euro rims from BBS and the like, the sort that they use on the slammed golfs and stuff, they are generally wide buggers

the nemesis vitz is in here somewhere i put it on earlier

jons (lovingit) fine looking vitz topic

technically yes it will fail the mot

but..........

will they be there on the mot? :ph34r:

Won't just fail an MOT, but will be illegal...and PC plod will soon pull you over.

Vipes

i would take my chances. then if it caused too much trouble i would only put em on for drag racing events etc

if you go for 8 or 9J rims, but keep the 35mm offset, the extra girth (good word) will sit evenly either side, I think. So you may want to knock some offset off, so to speak. It's a tricky one!

I wanted the same look, but the 7J O.Zs are as close as I can get without new arches (my liners are mullered!)

You seen the Yashio Factory Vitz RS? Phat! :drool:

yes i have seen it. you can buy the arches etc of that kit. but they must use 7 inch wide wheels and a spacer or something?

I don't think so. The Jap DVD I've got with that car on it says it's running 225 section tyres! That puts them at 8J or even 9j!!! I've been told that the original arches have been chopped out on the Yashio Vitz

i was running 245s on my 200 with wheels 7.5 wide and 225s on front. 245 is the widest you can get on 7.5 (ive jus jumped into this thread so i might of jus said some totally unrelated b :censor: s)

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links