Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The New Corolla

Toyosupra[pt]

Nick-Johnson: Wasn't you trading your CTS for a Civic Type R or are you still waiting for it?

Cheers

Nick-Johnson: Wasn't you trading your CTS for a Civic Type R or are you still waiting for it?

Cheers

Hi yes that was the plan the car was actually on order, but due the my Corolla engine letting go for the second time Honda were not prepared to take the car in part exchange until the problem is rectified.

I will have been without my Corolla for 2 weeks on Friday this is the second time it has been in for long periods of time. Last time it went in I didn’t see it for 6 weeks, I feared this may happen again and Honda were not able to hold the Civic so the order had to be cancelled.

As soon as the Corolla is returned to me I shall be part exchanging it straight away.

Nick

YEP! I LOOOOOOVE THE WHITE SPEEDOMETER!!!!

I WONDER IF I COULD BUY ONE FROM THE DEALER?

Yep - its about £16K :P

Comes with a free T-Sport.....

<joke> :D

NOOOOOOO!!!

please!!!! I want ones! :crybaby:

if u whant them so badly,,,get some white paint, a marker, ant a stencil set and do them yourself :P

i'm sure u'll find some after market modifications for the console. try your toyota dealer for the original dials. first you have if it fits with yours, and if you can buy the dials seperately or the whole console. but i'm sure they can be bought as parts!

or just rip the whole dashboard off the facelift cts,i am taking a guess here, i think the connector on the back of the dashboard will fit too.

i am pretty sure most new parts fitted on the facelift cts will fit the current cts,i dont think toyota had the time or make the effort to make any major changes with this so called facelift cts.

or just rip the whole dashboard off the facelift cts,i am taking a guess here, i think the connector on the back of the dashboard will fit too.

i am pretty sure most new parts fitted on the facelift cts will fit the current cts,i dont think toyota had the time or make the effort to make any major changes with this so called facelift cts.

That is probably true but if you are going to buy Toyota original parts they will sure be VERY expensive, at least a part like the dashboard with instruments and stuff.

but due the my Corolla engine letting go for the second time Honda were not prepared to take the car in part exchange until the problem is rectified.

What?? Did the engine fail again after it had been repaired? That is very strange and a bit scary

That is probably true but if you are going to buy Toyota original parts they will sure be VERY expensive, at least a part like the dashboard with instruments and stuff.

yes i agree it'll be shockingly expensive if you buy from toyoya

hey martenj76 in london there are ways to buy what you want without going to toyotas know what i am saying ;) :D :D

nick what a bad luck you are having,you still not got the ctr, you cts is in for repair,and you properly lost 500 pounds deposit,think thats the minium going rate for deposit on a new car

lets hope everything will be better for you from now on it cant get any worst can it

I really dont like the facelift... :(

The previous headlights look really nice instead of the face lift ones...

The sport 1.4 and 1.6 with the side skirts etc look really ugly with the 15'' rims and really needs lowering ....

i just pop down to toyota dealer ,i think the facelift is on sell now.

i park my cts next to a facelift cts, and guess what,the front of the old cts look much more aggressive. :thumbsup:

also notice the facelift cts is lower than the 2002 cts in standard form, but because my cts have tte lower springs,so when the two car park next to each other, you can see clearly that tte spring still sits lower. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links