Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rant Rant Rant Rant

Moffmo

lol im working part time at dhl and and 28p would get the letter about 5 metres in the direction of scotland :lol: Rip-off merchants they are, but I don't care cos they pay pretty well!

Bring on the competion if this is the best they can do, i already don't send parcel's by snail mail and hopefully i'll get chance to do that with my normal mail also :yes:

Ken

I agree - bring on the competition.

''Hello is that DHL ? Yes I'd like to send a letter from Cornwall to be delivered in the Shetland Islands tommorow, oh and I only want to pay 28 pence''

:lol::lol::lol:

Shetland's from Cornwall :lol: , i'd just like to send a letter to someone in the same town and for them to get it in the same week :yes:

Never had a prob with the old system and mail arriving at 1pm is annoying as most peep's are used to get their mail before going to work.

Am i right in thinking the guy who messed up the FA is now in charge of Royal Mail :unsure:

[

Am i right in thinking the guy who messed up the FA is now in charge of Royal Mail :unsure:

Yes and no. :unsure:

Adam Crozier is the man you're on about.

He's now at the top of the Royal Mail.......but, it was the established FA people, the old Guard if you like (David Davis etc) who messed it up, not Crozier.

Rich

EDIT--according to some boring Suit on Question time tonight, another top man at the post office is the same financial wizard who led Leeds Utd so successfully into relegation and near bankruptcy. :o

The Chairman of the Post office is Allan Leighton, who also chairs Leeds Ltd, BUPA, Asda and lastminute.com

Adam Crozier (ex FA) is the head of Royal Mail.

I get my mail at about 11am in the morning, my post man is an old guy doesnt seem very talkative or social guy, but he does his job well! Knocks the door everytime there is a parcel, and I get ALOT of parcels, if i'm not in he leaves that slip. Our local Depot closes at 5.30 I think (around that time neway!) So I can go collect it when I come home.

Although nowadays he puts it in the blue bin at the back of my house, and leaves the wee slip telling me its in the blue bin! Nice chap!

Havent had any lost mail so far, that I have sent. I live in Northern Ireland if that makes a difference...

I live in the area that has the worst delivery record in the country.

But what the statistics fail to take note of is the sorting office burning down last September, causing months of chaos and up to 3 months to deliver letters. Which was out of anyones control. So I don't blame the Royal Mail.

I get a delivery of mail everyday and I am sure that next year Northamptons delivery record will be much better.

My post has just come through the door :ffs:

Hey thats pretty good although some people do get it even earlier than that.

TNT take this ***** out a slip thru the door when people were in dint knock went to collect it sed we cant find? was it a phone? yes, u'll neva see that again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links