Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Todays Aim

LORD_ED

and you just get closer to having to pay cause you run out of free posts :P

I'm ok (went gold a bit ago) :D :rolleyes:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jez_1_2000

• jaxx

• Bibbs

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

having to pay ehh?

whats that all about??

<<<<<<<<<<<<not gold, silver or even bronze yet = going gold soon

having to pay ehh?

whats that all about??

<<<<<<<<<<<<not gold, silver or even bronze yet = going gold soon

a new thing, bibbs or somebody will be able to tell you more.........

i know what it is - i was simply taking the mick as it was supposed to take effect - but it hasnt yet!

i know what it is - i was simply taking the mick as it was supposed to take effect - but it hasnt yet!

oohhhh....

Not 100%sure myself but i'm already gold so i dont care :P lol

Me just have one of these :beer: and relax :afro:

LOL, just been reading this thread....

I've been forgotten already :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

As said the mod's are the ones who give up their free time and effort to make sure that the club runs as smoothly as possible and help arrange the bits and bobs that make the club what it is, meets, discounts etc etc... as well as making sure that any posts that should not be seen by the public eye or that are offensive to other club members are moved to the appropriate place, I used to live on the site and before the crash was upto approx 8k in post, unfortunately job dictates no way near as much time avaiolable and thought I couldn't give the club the time or effort people expect from the mods so stepped down...

You never know one day may just be back with a vengance, wonder if that happens I could apply for my old toc job back :lol:

LOL, just been reading this thread....

I've been forgotten already :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

As said the mod's are the ones who give up their free time and effort to make sure that the club runs as smoothly as possible and help arrange the bits and bobs that make the club what it is, meets, discounts etc etc... as well as making sure that any posts that should not be seen by the public eye or that are offensive to other club members are moved to the appropriate place, I used to live on the site and before the crash was upto approx 8k in post, unfortunately job dictates no way near as much time avaiolable and thought I couldn't give the club the time or effort people expect from the mods so stepped down...

You never know one day may just be back with a vengance, wonder if that happens I could apply for my old toc job back :lol:

you must have been a mod before my time m8 :thumbsup:

ryan was the godfather mod but has taken retirement fo now. and were here to plough on in his wake!

BTW folks keep your eys open as theres been one or two announcements on the bronze,silver,gold thing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links