Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shaken Up!

sera_beetle

I was driving my normal country road way to work, there’s a really bad blind bend 2 corners with high banks!

Went around it and right in front of me there was 2 school kids riding there bike on the opposite side of the road <_< (no problem there) but all the way over my side of the road there was the country school bus over taking these kids on the bikes round 2 blind bends :eek::eek::eek::eek: What a :censor: ing :censor: !

So quicker than light I pulled the sera a far over a possible (only about two foot of the car touching tarmac) and I was riding the bank :eek: .

if i hadn't have done that then it would have been a VERY bad crashed (kids on bikes as well) the bus driver would have been alright (sod's law)

So as a result i need 2 new mud flaps for the left hand side and a

:censor: load of T-cut

I am still well shakily, I’m just glad i wasn't off in a little morning daze! could have been a lot worse.

Tim

:blink:

doom of the TOC bad luck looms!

glad to see it wasnt worse and your ok dude!

cheers dude :thumbsup:

Just a very big shock to the system!

reminds me on my first and only big crash

yeah tel me bout it

when i crashed mine a bit back, its an unreal feeling, i was determined to get the car fixed on the spot so i could limp home! like a man possesed! and then id stop, feel sick, and then fell upset and then spin out a bit, then walk round a bit....

totally lost it!

Some one hit the back of my Honda last october, at present I am having Cognative Therapy :yes:

Not crashed my car yet (touch wood) but I came off my bike twice, first time was actually fun ( :wacko: ). Second time I was stood at the side of the road screaming "Ahhhh :censor: :censor: :censor: "

Glad to see your not hurt :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

doh! now theres a kick in the nads

doh! now theres a kick in the nads

;) and when your down on the floor crying anyway not what i want

glad the seras only just scratched but other wise ok ....oh and you as well mate :thumbsup:

if you want u can borrow my shotgun and just sit in wait for the bus tomorrow ?

ed

**** mate, im glad to hear ur ok, and nothing "too" bad happened!

better check for nething else cos i didnt notice the extent of my crash til like a week l8r, i kept noticing little things from day to day, made it all the worse :(

-Z

cheers guys i'm fine , might take you up on the offer of the shotgun tho :P

I will double check but i hate looking at my really clean sera (with nice wheels now) and looking at all the little strach's it's depressing :crybaby:

my advice to all of you is buy some shares in T-cut products and spray paint because i am going to be very busy this weekend.

:!Removed!:

I will double check but i hate looking at my really clean sera (with nice wheels now) and looking at all the little strach's it's depressing :crybaby:

Sounds like mine with the stone chips, I didn't think it was that bad til I washed it & realised & then saw that two of the 17's has been damaged... :crybaby:

Glad you're ok & get T-Cutting!!! :thumbsup:

Glad you're ok mate, it is depressing seeing scratches on the car but at least its not any major damage :(

Main thing you're ok :thumbsup: Was there no witnesses? you might be able to claim against the bus driver ;)

Can everyone please stop crashing. :(

Tim.....unlucky mate. Glad it's nothing major though.

Rich

Main thing you're ok :thumbsup: Was there no witnesses? you might be able to claim against the bus driver ;)

one step ahead of you :D talking to the bus company today

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links