Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jdm Bits

97paseo

Anyone got any good sites or contacts for getting JDM bits?

I'm after something for the Seo that was available in the US & Japan but not over here, no luck on e-bay.

Cheers! B)

Anyone got any good sites or contacts for getting JDM bits?

I'm after something for the Seo that was available in the US & Japan but not over here, no luck on e-bay.

Cheers! B)

What is it you're after?

Rich

let me know what you want si and ill ask alex meself as i talk to him alot

Guys I am after a universal Jap Style Back Box to fit on already installed custom pipework. It needs to be nice sounding and not too expensive... :unsure:

Any ideas? Also needs fitting...

Ta :thumbsup:

rage back box's retail about £90 universal get ur hands dirty an fit it urself, and someone on here might be able to source one cheaper

Garrick

i sometimes bring some rather tasty universal jap style 4inch straight cut titanium tipped exhausts over from the states

let me know if your intrerested and ill see about getting a few extra when i next order

they aint too expensive either dependant on how many i purchase at once

Rage are nice - i got one on wednesday for the cynos

mine was about £120 but it was worth every penny.

J

si

had a word with alex and hes got your PM

lookin into it now

rage back box's retail about £90 universal get ur hands dirty an fit it urself, and someone on here might be able to source one cheaper

I saw quite a few Rage back boxes at Japfest last weekend, but thought they would suit Novas better (looking and sounding). I may be wrong. All the MR2 people I spoke to about them said that they are Saxo suited too :ph34r:

The Rage back boxes were being offered from £80 @ Japfest.

As far as fitting it myself, I think is a little beyond a DIY job. The system already installed on the car is a custom Cobra Sports job and is a straight thru-flow with dual exit 4" system. And those of you who have seen/heard it will agree with me - it needs changing. It will need the rear exits cutting off with a torch and the new back-box welding on.

Now I can go to Top Gear in Burnley, but at that distance and a quote of around £200 it's a little much.

Garrick

i sometimes bring some rather tasty universal jap style 4inch straight cut titanium tipped exhausts over from the states

let me know if your intrerested and ill see about getting a few extra when i next order

they aint too expensive either dependant on how many i purchase at once

Jaxx, Can you PM/email me more details on the ones you bring in please. :thumbsup:

si

had a word with alex and hes got your PM

lookin into it now

Recieved his PM :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links