Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica

Gary W

I have a '91 Celica which i need to remove the instrument cluster to replace some blown bulbs and to fit a set of white dials. Unfortunatly I can only remove it so far, can someone let me know how to remove it completly, or am I being thick! :ffs:

Can't help - but where did you get white dials for the 91 model - I have one and was after some too. They do exist but I can't find any for my UK spec model.

Is yours a UK celica too?

Can't help  - but where did you get white dials for the 91 model - I have one and was after some too. They do exist but I can't find any for my UK spec model.

Is yours a UK celica too?

Yes, mines a '91 UK spec Celica,

Fell lucky, got them from a guy when i was working in Northern Ireland. I snaped his hand off when he told me he had a set.

He also gave me a number to ring and saved me just over £300 on my insurance, due to my low anual milage i've now got it on classic insurance. Only paying £245 now.

Good on ya....

All the dials I have seen are for foreign Celicas with KM instead of MPH.......Actually most I have seen have been for the Gen 6 models and mine is a Gen 5 type.........

Please Post some pictures up here when you can - will be interested in seeing these :thumbsup:

if the steering wheel drops down , drop it , usually its the speedo cable in the back stopping you . needs unplugging , to gain some slack take it off from the gearbox and pull it through from inside the car leaving it connected inside the clocks.- try eBay for them dials , some real beauts on there last week , luminous too , they looked great .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links