Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alain Prost And Toyota

Toyosupra[pt]

Toyota France annonce sa participation au prochain Trophée Andros avec une Toyota Corolla qui sera pilotée par Alain Prost.

Alain Prost souhaitait ardemment donner une suite à sa première expérience dans la célèbre série hivernale de courses su rglace la saison passée.

La volonté du "Professeur" de s'associer à un grand constructeur pour poursuivre dans cette voie ainsi que les liens sui unissent de longue date Alain Prost , Hugues de Chaunac, Président d'ORECA et Michel Gardel, Vice-président de Toyota France ont fait le reste et ont permis d'aboutir rapidement à un accord pour les deux saisonsà venir du Trophée Andros (2003-2004 et 2004-2005).

Au terme de cet accord, Toyota France confie à ORECA la construction et l'exploitation en course d'une Toyota Corolla engagée en "Silhouette", appelée à devenir la catégorie-reine du Trophée Andros.

Alain Prost aborde ce nouveau challenge vace la rigueur et l'extrême détermination dont il a fait preuve tout au long de sa carrière de pilote :"En 2003/2004, notre prmière saison avec la Totota Corolla va nous permettre de réunir tous les ingrédients du succès. Et c'est raisonablement la saison suivante qui nous permettra de concrétiser."

"L'engagement de la Toyota Corolla avec Alain Prost s'inscrit dans notre volonté d'être un acteur crédible dans une discipline spectaculaire et fortement médiatisée du sport automobile français" déclare Michel Gardel.

"Après la Yaris, notre petite voiture constriute à Valenciennes et engagée dans le "Yaris Star Challenge", nous souhaitons continuer à promouvoir, avec la Corolla, notre familiale compacte elle aussi européenne puisque fabriquée en Grance-Bretagne, la qualité et l'innovation de nos produits en les associant à l'éxigence et au professionnalisme reconnus d'Alain Prost" - conclut-il.

La présentation officielle de la Toyota Corolla "Trophée Andros", de l'équipe chargée de la faire courir (ORECA) et des partenaires associés à cette opération, aura lieu au début du mois d'Octobre prochain.

85685i.jpg

val103.jpg

231103.jpg

toy091.jpg

acidman, how can i edit my subtitle (corolla with 600hp) ? :help:

in other forum they told me that .. ;)

sorry :bookworm:

In Portugal :D

You know that in Portugal the corolla and celica tsport only have one color to sell? :( i saw hat some of you have blue, black.. and the price is 35000€ :ffs:

5.jpg

7.jpg

14.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

You know that in Portugal the corolla and celica tsport only have one color to sell? 

oh great selling strategy ! :blink::eek:

and the price is 35000€ 

wow , in GER it costs about 23000€ , for 35000€ you'll get a Z350 !

I think , there aren't many CTS's in Portugal , am I right ;)

This is the unique color of tsport:

2004321213355_CNV_29.jpg

In Portugal all cars are very expensive because of the taxes :(

others examples:

Honda civic type-r 31000€ ..

celica tsport 40267 €

corolla tsport 35266 €

yaris tsport 21562 €

:(

i only saw three tsport's in lisbon

does Alain Prost (the f1 champion) really drive a cts in competitions ? :) :D :D :D :thumbsup:

i like this widebody rear look on the cts but not sure about the front wings being that wide maybe less wide in the front and keep it wide only the back

does Alain Prost (the f1 champion) really drive a cts in competitions ?

yes , and really good ! He won some races and he was in an upper position of the championchip.

But he has some pillows on the seat so he can look over the steering wheel :lol::lol:

But he has some pillows on the seat so he can look over the steering wheel  :lol:  :lol: 

lol

how tall is Alain Prost ?

acid am still downloading

did you spay the engine cover thing sliver? it looks nice

,May 30 2004, 02:03 PM] This is the unique color of tsport:

2004321213355_CNV_29.jpg

In Germany You can get the TS in platin-silver like You´ve posted, red, blue and black. Because all the colours accept red are metallic they all have to be payed extra (380 €). But it looks like Toyota Germany took the silver out of delivery. I only can find black, red and blue on the website of Toyota Germany. The prices starts at 22750 € (TS, red, 3door without transportcosts).

The most of the TS in Germany are silver or black. Blue ones are really rare, so I had to search a long time to find a used blue TS with the goodies I wanted.

Regards, Eric

wow !!! I tough they were expensive here in Costa Rica!!!

In here they are $26.000 USD for the CTS and about +$37.000 usd for the celica

the 350Z are about $52.000 and so is the Murano

the regular corollas altis about $19.000

:crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links