Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

enigma-man

:thumbsup: hello to my fellow mpv,er,s.

i own an estima emina x and as a former vaxhall man , find my self very converted to toyota. these vehicle,s are among the finest car,s in the motor world today ,my own vehicle has given my wife and i endless travel fun with comfort and reliability,as a (newby)i find my self enjoying my driving more and more with the estima, i am a coach tour driver in the uk so- when at the end of the day after covering some part of the uk i climb into my car and relax as i drive home unwinding after a day with boy racers and a- like, i wondered if you could tell me ? do part's from the other mpv,s lucida prevera and such all fit estima as they are all very much the same ?. also is it because i now own one that all of a sudden there are hundred's of these vehicle,s arround or have they alway's been here ?. nice to be a part of a ever growing family in the uk .....

happy motoring ian ..... :D

welcome!! ul get a warm welcome from the rest of the TOC members.

Any problems on how to do stuff etc etc just ask and im sure ppl will help you.

Very useful site

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Funny how when ever you buy something ( normally ) you'll see dozens of them everywhere, except mine B) I have actually seen two others ever on the road, one of em it was almost like long lost brothers as we passed, embarrasing in the rush hour :unsure:

Welcome, you'll find some usefull info on here and normally someone who can help out, explore!! :thumbsup:

hey thank's a bunch for the rebound, hope to talk a lot to member's thank's again

ian ..

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Estima/Lucida is the same model so share 100% of parts as far as I know :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links