Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bnp Flyers

dazwan

Anybody else got any of the BNP flyers in the post?

I can't beleive that this political party is allowed to exist. The worrying problem is that a lot of people back home in Yorkshire are stupid enough to beleive that all the imigrants and asylum seekers are the reason that they have no money.

We've now thrown their idiotic racist filth in the bin. :ffs:

I believe they call it Free Speech mate...

It only takes 1 person to tell you to go back from where ya came.. to remind you that your different and that you wont be accepted here fully.

It's called racism and it's a blight on our society and I have no patience for anyone who promotes racist attitudes.

Look at it this way, with the BNP in power you'd all be stuck driving Rovers! As I'm sure Jap cars would definitely not be allowed.

Look at it this way, with the BNP in power you'd all be stuck driving Rovers! As I'm sure Jap cars would definitely not be allowed.

I think you will find that i would not be allowed to stay if the BNP got in power... ;)

Considering how many people in the UK have some foreign blood in them (I think the BNP is on about going back 2 generations) the only people left would be the pikeys on council estates.

Even the Royal Family would have to leave, seeing as the Duke of Edinburgh is Greek.

There are 8 political parties who are all entitled to one free mail shot in the lead up to the euro and local elections on 10 June (London mayor as well on this day if you live in the capital), of which BNP is one.

My staff get 6p for delivering each one, great for them. Paid for by you the tax payer though. I have 3 satff who have refused to deliver them - no problem I wouldn't force anyone.

I think most people put them where they should go as soon as they get them through the letter box. They are riding the Asylum ticket though - I will be amazed if they don't get a seat or two.

Dangerous Post!

As in 'through your door' not what I have posted I hope.

To clarify, I am nothing to do with BNP and don't support them - I run a Royal Mail Delivery Office.

If I did get any of those I would burn them straight away - and have no qualms doing so!

I think, as a political party based in multi-culteral Britain, they are giving out the wrong message entirely. There is so much racism in this country already (of which I am not btw!) and I think generating hatred and driving people out of this country will ruin everything Britain stands for.

I know its all free speech and all that, but it reminds me of a certain bloke in Germany a few decades back by the name of Hitler, who mass murdered people because they weren't "blond hair-blue eyed images of Germany"

And I dont want another Hitler running our country - else why the hell did our guys win the 2nd World War?

England has been a multi cultural society for thousands of years, we've been invaded so many times over the ages.... there's no knowing who's got what blood in them :D

I think i'm Danish if I stretch back long enough! (I'd like to get a blood test done on that one day actually) :)

Even the English language itself is a multi cultural formation of everything else :lol:

The BNP exploit national fears of an invasion from ethnic minorities - that's how they play.

The truth is, ethnic minorities were welcomed with open arms to Britain after world war 2 to fill the jobs of all the men that lost their lives...the BNP make it sound like it's easy to find assylum here - if you look into that situation then you'll discover how hard it really is!

Why else would imigrants like the lads from india on the news the other day, have paid £8000 just to land on the shores of this country?

Anyway - I'll probably get criticised for posting some of this, but then if you can't discuss multi-cultural differences in a multi-cultural society in a reasonable manner... then it's just inviting misunderstanding between everyone, which in turn allows people like the BNP to exploit the misunderstandings further!

Sam :)

This is a bit of a risky post, as people are entitled to their own thoughts, and as public forum , this really isnt the place

I agree that this isn't the right place for it .... :unsure:

but it shouldn't be risky, people should be able to talk about this taboo!

I think it's called Democracy ..

I don't agree with 99% of what they have to say, but I believe they have the right to say it and if the "majority" of the population agree with them I see no issues with them being in power .. same as Labour, Tory and Monster Raving Looney .. if it's what the people want ..

The only problem I see is my opinion that the stupid should not be allowed to vote.

Ditto :thumbsup:

I say vote Monster party, at least they are honest about being loonies and don't try to hide it from the public, unlike others :rolleyes:

Politics ..

Poli - meaning many

tics - meaning blood sucking creatures ..

Those who crave power are least worthy to weild it ..

its called Democracy people - the BNP have as much right as any other party to voice their beliefs and put forward candidates.

Personally, I violently disagree with their beliefs, and I think it is an appalling indictment on the state of this country that there are areas where the majority of voters have voted for them.

However, you cannot argue against their right to stand

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links