Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speakers

breezer

Hi there! I want bass, lots of bass. Iv just been driving in my bros car as my dad has took the yaris. I like the bass in his car (its a new model corsa) anyone know the spec of the Speakers? Just wouldnt mind some bassy Speakers in the door and dash, and not bother putting any in the back due to there being a sub in the boot, unless i wire sum 6by9s upto the amp also!!

So....HELP, IM A NORTHERNER AND I NEED BASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!! :group-cuddles:

Allways try to state ur price range with these things m8, allways helps.

JBL ar renowned for bassy Speakers, Infinty's are pukka too.....

the Speakers in the corsa are made by philips or VDO. That is what the electrical boys used to source when i was in the purchasing department.

If ure getting a sub and an amp, y not get some sweet sounding components to complement. That way you get a all round good sound, instead of just low end thud.

:thumbsup:

i have the Pioneer TSE 135C components up front, with the Pioneer TSE6995 6x9's on the back, as i dont want a sub

Sounds pretty nice.

Didnt cost to much either

The infinity components are ok (the reference ones), but they didnt have that bite , and scored quite low in a recent test in a magazine

I fitted the stuff the last week, with a CDX M9900 Headunit, ill get some pictures up soon

Cheers

not sure, but i had JBL GTO 6x9's in my AX 4 years ago, and i wasnt that impressed, but different people have different tastes.

Personally, i would never buy second hand Speakers, as i dont know how they have been treated.

wats that?? also, since my car is standard and there are no Speakers in doors, how will i mount them?? i think iv found some canny 13cm JBL Speakers 135w peak!! co-axial! they will do for the doors!!

well i have 13cms as standard, and they where replaced with the 135C's, but you can get a larger in there with a bit of work, but i dont know anything about that

dynamat is sound proofing

hi

try the pioneer ones there made of kevlar like me B&W £500 Speakers in the house should sound nice well minus the rattles they look a decent speaker too seen them for 50 quid ....

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id+2499

i swaped my sony 10cm up front for some pioneer ones and they are much better and if i knew they had these i would of got them...

ok, well im getting JBL ones for the door! il try some pioneer ones for the front! cheers mate! jus need to check back of cd player, c if i still hav spaces after me amp has been wired up afterall!

Hi breezer !

I just bought Infinity Kappas 16.5 cm components for the door Speakers

Alpine SPR-694 6x9 Speakers (type-r)

Infinity RA 5004 4 channel amp

i don't have a sub in the boot so i chose the alpine 6x9 becoz they are suppose to quite bassy .... hope this helps

urm! wired into the back of the cd player! what did you mean by speaker outputs?

well i dont understand why need to check then, as all CD's have 4 speaker outputs at the rear - this is what u use to connect the Speakers to the HU

you will probably want an amp which is the best solution . you can run the dash and door Speakers off the head unit and 6 by 9s and a twelve inch sub from the amp (4 channel)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links