Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear Tonight

breezer

Anyone watch the task from London >>> Edinburgh >>> London on one tank of fuel, in an Audi V8.

Anyone watch the task from London >>> Edinburgh >>> London on one tank of fuel, in an Audi V8.

yeah i watched all of it good show,loved the darts...

What about that Porsche Carerra GT?

I really dont like it! From the front it looks like a boxster <_< and from the sides it looks almost as bad as the Pagani Zonda. Nah if i won the lottery i know what i would buy.....possible the greatest 200mph+ road car...the Ferrari F40! Ok not as fast as the mclaren etc but for a 15 year old car its amazing and i still think its the best looking car in the world :thumbsup:

ferrari%20f40%201.jpg

ferrari%20f40.jpg

I believe it still holds the world record for a 'standard road car' 0-100-0..

I used to have a poster of one of these on my wall as a kid, still love them.. basically a road legal race car..

I've seen a few on the road as well, and believe me, they sound soo nice...

(a cross between a F1 car and a thunderstorm)

What about that Porsche Carerra GT?

I really dont like it! From the front it looks like a boxster <_< and from the sides it looks almost as bad as the Pagani Zonda. Nah if i won the lottery i know what i would buy.....possible the greatest 200mph+ road car...the Ferrari F40! Ok not as fast as the mclaren etc but for a 15 year old car its amazing and i still think its the best looking car in the world :thumbsup:

NOW THIS I WOULD SELL THE MR FOR ( NOT!! ) :drool:

Used to love the F40 when I was about 10 :D

Now I have the Carrera GT as all my PC wallpapers & I've got 3 pictures of it on my wall (which I got from the motorshow when it was still the concept car) :D

Always loved them from the old skool 911 turbo!

One day :drool::drool::drool:

ferrari%20f40%201.jpg

Now your talking :drool: Its the kinda car you would donate your vegatables for :D :lol:

Oh yes, one day you shall be mine! :lol: :D B)

the problem is, there were only about 149 made (I think), classic ferrari marketing, "we think we'll sell 150, so lets make one less"...

That means they are worth a kings ransom, IF you could find an owner willing to part with it!

Only available in left hand drive...

And did you know, it is the only twin turbo ferrari ever made? (3.5 V8 twin turbo)

the problem is, there were only about 149 made (I think), classic ferrari marketing, "we think we'll sell 150, so lets make one less"...

That means they are worth a kings ransom, IF you could find an owner willing to part with it!

Only available in left hand drive...

And did you know, it is the only twin turbo ferrari ever made? (3.5 V8 twin turbo)

Ive seen 2 of them in my time...

one was for sale from the Kahns Alloy owner... It was up for around £320k....

Don't hate me, but I really love the 400's and the Mondials, as they hark back to the old Grand Touring days before all the supercars!

ferrari_400_gt_automatic.jpg

A Ferrari with 4 seats and adult legroom in the back!?!? :o

Yeah don't trust this stunt as far as I can throw Jezza!! Bit of TV artistic licence I reckon.

Yeah don't trust this stunt as far as I can throw Jezza!! Bit of TV artistic licence I reckon.

Could have done it in a Prius :thumbsup:

Driving like Clarkson did I reckon I could get 55-60mpg. Tank is only 10 gallons but it's enough for 500 miles (ish).

Reckon I could have done it with less than 15 gallons and used the heater, air con etc!

On the other hand o-60 in 6 seconds - not a chance :lol:

But how big is the tank on the A8? My LS400 is a 85 litre tank!! If my car was a diesel i could cram enough fuel into it to get me to the moon and back :lol:

ah dammit. i think u know what i'e done again...

missed the show again didnt i!

silly me, stoopid me... :wacko:

-Z

Yeah me too - loved the racing pigeons beating the Ford SportKa! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

funny thing about that was destination was down the road from the missus! (in forest town)

and his satnav took him to an identical road name (which evades me at the min) and ended up in church warsop! which is just down the road from my house!

i was a stone throw away from top gear action and meeting james may!

spun me and her out when watching it!

:lol::lol::lol:

I used to have a poster of one of these on my wall as a kid, still love them.. basically a road legal race car..

Ditto.

I had 'huge' a poster of one on my wall for ages.

Top motor, very tasty indeedy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links