Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wot I Just Bought!

Ryan1985

Gran Turismo 4 prologue!

Its on its way home just now (my bro bought it) and i will report l8r on how good it is if i can tear myself away from it!

Might not be on 4 the next couple of days!

Will do mate! Should be a good laugh, think its only good a couple of hundred cars innit cos its not the full version! Can't wait 4 the full version!

I'll also do the Sera up 2 the maximum and c how much bhp i can get out of it!

already finished it! not got all golds, but I'm working on it... and of the few (less than 50) cars that's in there... the Yaris T-pot is in there! :D

gettin the full version in a couple of hours

Looked at this in asda's yesterday, but went and bought GT 3, Instead, as it was a bit 'very' much cheaper

Dave i'm still palyin GT3 and i've only completed 60% of it, its absolutely massive! I've done many an all-nighter doing sum of the endurance races!

Cheers

I'm on 96% of GT3... got 100% on GT2 and finished the original GT in one week at Uni...

I had GT4 on pre-order with www.gameplay.com... It arrived through the post on the day before release! Proper-Bo'! :D

Wot u still got 2 do SR?

I got £10 million to start with on GT3 cos i completed GT Concept and that gives u £10 million to start with on GT3 which is a good laugh! Most people started with an old Supra or sumthin and i started with an XJ220!

Cheers

I gave up on GT3 as I just need to do the endurance races. Some of these are like 3 hours! I could drive home to Yorkshire in that time!

Can't remember wher eI got it, but one of the first cars I tried to win was the formula1 car. After that it got a bit easy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links