Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Omg

Calisto

An Aston Martin Vanquish in green has just parked in my local pub. very nice looking car, it would look better in black :P

Private reg P1 UNTD :ph34r:

Makes you wonder???

just had a look :thumbsup:

Thats why they are my all time favourite car

An Aston Martin Vanquish in green has just parked in my local pub. very nice looking car, it would look better in black :P

Private reg P1 UNTD :ph34r:

Makes you wonder???

i built them for 3 Years, still in touch with few few mates who work there, might try get all you "fans" some goodies and dish them out at JAE...if you like :thumbsup:

I saw a vanquish a couple of months back with the number plate 'AMV'

'Aston Martin Vanquish' for those of you who can't be bothered to work it out :D

wonderful looking thing. :)

my neighbour had a 1957 db4 in the garage for about a year. i helped him do a bit of work on it, and drove it up and down the drive (sounds like dustin hoffman in rain man). :thumbsup:

still tickles me when i think of the sign attached to the passenger dashboard saying "do not open the windows in excess of 120 mph"

not bad for a 47 year old car!

I removed the piccy now and replaced it with a better picture of my girl. :lol:

My m8s dad owns a silver Vanquish..had problems with the paddleshift randomly going into neutral at speed :eek: needed whole box replaced to fix it. Its nice but you actually get bored of it as I see all the time in the drive.

My m8s dad owns a silver Vanquish..had problems with the paddleshift randomly going into neutral at speed :eek: needed whole box replaced to fix it. Its nice but you actually get bored of it as I see all the time in the drive.

transmission problems are huge with this car, believe there mostley sorted now.

Your right they do get boring to look at after a while, but I never got bored of that engine tone :thumbsup:

if it a toss up between a Vanquish and an F40 I would have the F40 any day of the week.

Love them :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links