Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner

Adam Evans

image12.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Its a little bit crusty,

Its manual 1.0 IQ2 09 plate with 147000 miles on the clock.

Has the TNS510 installed with no SD card.

Drives reasonably ok

Has it been parked in the Mersey???

• Like 1

Not yet !!!

Plenty of time for that though.

It's just touched 6 years old so what can I expect.

At least it has a 12 year corrosion warranty with Toyota !!!

Yeah it looks a little rusty and ours is getting on for 5 years old. I wonder if that's what happens if you live near the coast.

The 12 year corrosion warranty is for body panels and not the important structural parts under the car. Either way you've got yourself a nice car. I wouldn't worry too much about the mileage if you give it a good going over and service - it's a Toyota after all.

Be curious what sort of price you paid.

If you need a file on a SD card to get the TNS510 working. (Radio/BT/etc only No map data). Let me know. map SD cards are sround £156 from Toyota. Note if you disconnect the Battery you will need the TNS510 Operating system on the SD card for radio etc

David

Thank you David, do you have a copy of that so I can keep it for just in case the Battery goes flat please

Also does anyone know about if a reversing camera/video input can be installed onto the TNS510 ?

I wouldn't mind installing a separate video player but use the existing screen

Thanks in advance

Adam

P.S £2200 plus an old LS400 (seems a bit steep but I am £20 a month better off on tax and about £100 a month better off in fuel)

• Like 1

Hi Adamn

If you pm me i can email you it. Just needs to be put on a blank 4gb SD card. If you disconnect the Battery for any reason then you will see "contact your dealer and japanese writing". Just put the SD card in and switch the engine to first ignition position and wait for a yellow progerss bar to complete and then the operating system has been put back into memory and the radio etc will come back to life.

As far as the Tns 510 goes i know lots about it. The original camera is hideous and costs £180!! You can buy one from eBay for about £10. I have fitted mine in place of the euro logo on my number plate but you will need assistance in the wiring. I have also arranged for a seperate video in as well and audio can be bluetoothed

I can also view the camera whilst traveling forward to see who is behind me

David. Broadcast electronics enginerr

ok I shall pm you now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links