Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Devil Badges

samt33

ive seen the toyota devil badges on here which people have got and i really really want a set. :drool: i need them for the front and back of the car. Can any one help me???

i saw Kimi sold some a while back but i would like to know if their are any more about???

cheers

i keep trying but all it says is 'you are not aloud to use this feature on this fourm'??? y? could some one help me or send her one for me? cheers

oHJHH you have to have ten posts to send and recieve emails - this is due to spammers joining up so they could spam peoples om inboxes...

get posting dude!

ive seen the toyota devil badges on here which people have got and i really really want a set.

got a picture?

ive seen the toyota devil badges on here which people have got and i really really want a set.

got a picture?

Hi Stephen61,

Here's a pic:

4.jpg

Have a look at this thread:

Click here....

Kenny! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I want some I want some I want some :D

has kimi got many left?

Kenny dp you relise you infringed some copy right laws!! :ffs: :D

You can either see me in court - or pay my gold membership :)))

LMFAO

Cheers

matt

she sed she was gona get in touch with me if she get some! she PM'd me yesterday, shes just came back off holiday or sumit :P

Kenny dp you relise you infringed some copy right laws!! :ffs: :D

You can either see me in court - or pay my gold membership :)))

LMFAO

Cheers

matt

:lol::lol: lol!!

I'm just promoting the Yaris abit more..... :ph34r: :P

iv'e seen the normal toyota ones in gold, wonder if you can get them in the devil ones aswell?

Not seen them before, BUT I LIKE THEM.. :thumbsup::thumbsup: , should get a group buy going or something :yes: If anyone doe's PLEASE put me down for a pair.. Paul

right guys there are some complications - they only fit a certain size of Badge! i dunno which size - if you look on a yaris that is what size they are

It's not the whole Badge, it's just the horns. In the wanted section there is quite a long thread about them too. The horns were initially made for tax disc holders, but the guy who made them found they fitted his Toyota quite nicely. Although I have noticed that more recent logos (from 2000 on) are slightly larger and a slightly different shape to older cars but the horns will still fit and just need very careful positioning.

Thare are also a number of pictures available in the thread in the Wanted section

I have two pairs of horns available (enough for two logos). PM or email me for pricing details.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links