Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leather Re-trim

Lacey

Booster tuning leather seats:

Leather_interior_yarist.jpg

I've seen some other ones in the Hyper Rev mag and they do look alright...

Kenny! :thumbsup:

yaris_tsport_leatherinterior.jpg

That picture has made me wonder again about the side air bags. I’m sure they are in the door on the T-Sport?

Any thoughts?

I like it! :D

How much would it cost to get your whole interior done out in leather?

Cream leather might look quite fetching! :thumbsup:

the airbags are in the seat!

ive had the doors in pieces and they definately not there!

ive had quotes between 900 and 1500 for a leather trim and it looks a darn sight better than them efforts

900 is a rough 'entry level' with just a black trim, while your looking up to 1500 for two tone, perforated, piping, logos and all the stuff

how much is it for that booster tuning one?? i like that - they dont just do seats do they? i can see some covering on door as well!

anyone else spotted the TINY steering wheel on that booster tuning leather yaris?

I don't think the yaris is a grand enough car for leather i'm afraid - you're always at risk of making it look horribly tacky... as some of those photos confirm :)

you could always get some leather trimmed bucket seats, some of them look pretty tasty, then get the rear seats trimmed to match, or put some bucket seats there too :thumbsup:

you could always get some leather trimmed bucket seats, some of them look pretty tasty, then get the rear seats trimmed to match, or put some bucket seats there too :thumbsup:

I'm gettin 4 buckets wen i can afford which will probably be in about 5 years time! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

i think they look well. im going for scarlett red leather, its in if anyone has seen it, "chrisma's skyline" feature car. cheers for the pics guys/gals. givin me a few more ideas. this is my first yaris and im all set for doin it up.

leather is definately on the list for me somewhere... just pretty low down, as its quite an expensive mod!! need a set of t-sport seats first tho! hate the standard seats in yaris, not supportive at all!!

i have to admit they do look good but i still wouldnt get them.just imgine stickin to them in the middle of summer and how cold they will be in winter

What about getting them covered in Alcantara?

It's much nicer than leather ! :thumbsup:

(Costs more though) :crybaby:

Rich

What about getting them covered in Alcantara?

It's much nicer than leather ! :thumbsup:

(Costs more though) :crybaby:

Rich

wtf is that?

Yeah Alcantara is ur best bet! Looks sweet and Matt its kinda like suede except it looks better and probably is of a far better quality!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links