Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What A Lovely Day Up North

breezer

oooh it was hot this morning, then it looked like it was gona ***** down, now its quite hot!! my yaris is glistening as i have jus watched it, awwww ma baby :D my fingernails r killing tho, loadsa marks in the car which the sponge cudnt get off, so hadta use me nails :crybaby: oh no i can c ONE black mark on the passenger side rear end <_<

so whats everyone else been upto today? are your cars nice and clean B)

some of us have been hard graft at work! :(

Mine is filthy its not been washed since yesterday!!

Weathers been nice here today so been a walk with my g/friend and now getting ready to go to work :(

Im a college student so i have plenty of time! My custom TOC stickers came! the girlfriends peeling the other stickers off the sunstrip at this very second ;)

Im self employed and work from home, ill have to get the lap top and sit in the garden this summer :P

I'm just back from a nite out in Edinburgh last nite and wot a nite it wos! Drank too much but feel fine surprisingly! :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Unfortunately my car is filthy thanks to a dirty petrol pump hose which I had to drape over the back fill her up and its left a great big dirty mark..

Oh and not forgetting our dear friend Mr Birdy who kindly decided to leave me a present on the roof...

I'll give you a clue - its NOT gift wrapped! :ffs:

nightmare of a day today....

woke up at 10, lazed in bed in front of crap tv till 11, made breakie, laid in the sun for 2 hours, trid to fix my bed which I broke last weekend :ph34r: , made it worse, need to buy a new one, vegged on the xbox drinking all evening....

hard &#33;Removed&#33; day I'll tell ya :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links