Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car Is Faulty

SMW

Well it's a shame it has come to this.

The dealer who sold me my car for £12950 a month ago will only give me £10500 towards an exchange car. This is despite the fact that the car they sold me has had a poor quality repair to the wing confirmed by a Lexus workshop manager and an independant body repair centre.

I have an e mail from Lexus GB confirming that cars poorly repaired will not be in the Lexus approved programme.

I gave the dealer until 6pm tonight to reconsider his offer and allow me the amount I paid for the car against a used one from his stock or even a brand new one. He hasn't even bothered to respond.

I have therefore issued a claim against them for £2450 plus £120 costs in the small claims court. The summons should be served on them within the next 5 days and they have 14 days to respond.

I'll update ya . . . .

Sorry to hear that fella .. Good luck ..

unlucky fella

nice to see ya not takin it lighly and are in to kicking some bumholes!

i take it ur local dealer is the one in hatfield. if it is the a bunch of a***holes, along with the porsche dealers and are renowned for being the most expensive in the country and the most amazing uselss.

but good luck anyway

ed

If i remember correctly u were over the moon wen u bought this car and i'm sorry 2 hear its come 2 this!

Good luck anyway!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I still love the car - it's just that Lex had it in for some minor warranty work and discovered this poor repair job to the wing. I just want to swap it for one that hasn't been repaired and should never have been Lex approved - but the dealer isn't playing ball.

BTW - The dealer is Nottingham not Hatfield. your right that Hatfield is my local dealer though.

watch this space . . .

Know the feeling well!

Bought a Celica that was a friday night special and unfortunately lost £4000 in the eight months I owned it.

But on the last "*&^$££%" problem with it, I saw the motor Iv'e got now and so far It's the16_2_20.gif,12_1_213.gif, :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that mate it looked a nice car too,

good luck

kim.x.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links