Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Amp Location.. (again)

eternity575

Hello everyone..

was at the dealer today, said goodbye to 25,000 us$ lol

while i was waiting for her to come out and take my money away.. i looked about to see how can i fit in my old ICE (3 amps, 1 15" cerwin vega sub,sony cross,and a great headunit) touched the seats DANG! they are soft!

so.. i know people asked this but.. where the hell people are putting their amps on? u cant put it on the floor cause the spare is there.. u cant attach it to the seats cause their fluffly and nice..

sure u can use a wooden/metallic frame.. but then you will loose all that great yaris expanding boot thingie! :)

so.. can someone enlighten me?

also, do you think that good components in the front dash&doors + great sub will suffice? i dont want to put any 6x9's there..

thnx! :thumbsup:

make a false floor in the boot thats removable so you can get at the spare

I have two amps as my sub needs just one amp. So i have put one amp under driving seat and 1 amp under passenger seat. You can drill through floor 2 attach amps as well here without having to worry about gettin spare tire....plus no1 will b taking them easily as you cant see them and they are secure. Best place 2 put amps if u have 2 of them.

i think ill do that for the front Speakers (less wires)

and ill attach the other amp to the sub (or not... i dont know!!)

while we are on the topic of subs, have any of u heared the quality of the Alpine type E, was thinking of getting 1, along with a pioneer head unit, jst wondered what the bass is like

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links