Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Neon Lights Help

Griffyn

Vmail howcome u still hav the toyota cd player deck? Thats looks horrible...get the fascia panel frm toyota and the rav4 dim converter thing frm halfords and it looks sooooo much nicer m8!!! I will get a pic if ya havnt seen wat it looks like.

Is there neway of installin cathodes/neons without using cigarette lighter as it looks tacky 2 me with that (no offence). Plus hide the cathodes!!!!

So r cathodes better 2 use than neons?

the pics are old, I will move the cathodes, I have re-routed the cig lighter it is now behilnd the ash try, the plug in that cig lighter is gor the speed camera dector, I have now got a push start button where the cig lighter goes, the OE headunit is a ghost (no power)

simply open up the neon plug and tap the power from the radio or cig lighter

No i disagree - get cathodes they are so much brighter - i have both and i found the cathodes way better.

neons are better for colour.

i used to use the max power switch and that broke so i made my own circuit which was p*** easy and it looks like this...

0.jpg

cathodes are also fragile, if you have kids in the car then get neons

matt you should read the T&C on you hosting company

what about when they cut you off, set ur PC up as a webserver and leave it on 24/7, thats what I do

yeah i supposed i could do that - but i could see my comp getting really slow after a while - and i cant afford one of those expensive coolers

I used to have that prob with XP after 5 days, now Im on server 2003 and I got rid of norton (using avast instead)

see my sig

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links