Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Is Bac!

Chuck04

Hello ppl, well it has been a while, like a few of u know my net went down at uni, but im bac for the summer now, and wey!!! joys of wireless broadband at my dispence, anyways hows r u all, whats been happening recently...

Update for u all, APEXI Power intake arrived on tuesday, going to fit it 2mo with my mate, also gonna fit a max power multi switch and wire all my neons into it etc

Should b ordering within the next couple of days some sports pedals, pioneer head unit, alpine type E sub and an amp,

hope u r all well,

Charlie :thumbsup:

Just installed my new amp today, finally heard the sub for the first time since i got it 3 months ago! Lovely bass :thumbsup: Installed some new 13cm JBL Speakers, decided to put them in the shelf :thumbsup: amazin JBL :thumbsup: and put the ones i had in rear shelf into the dash for the time being, til i get sum components :thumbsup:

sounds sweet mate, gonna get round 2 ordering my sub amp and new headunit wihtin the nxt couple of days

haha, me... jst got a bit of cash i got a while ago, thought id put it to some use while i can

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links