Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts For Yaris

Griffyn

Where can u get cheap exhausts for the yaris? The cheapest i hav found is £290 which seems quite a lot 2 me. Does anyone know where 2 get a cheap exhaust that looks nice tho?

Has anyone fitted a universal exhaust? Is it easy as the yaris isnt the easiest car 2 mod!!! Cos universal exhauts seems a lot cheaper 2 me.

Also do new exhausts cos insurance 2 go up much? I am 18 and payin £800 atm on 1.0L

Ive seen one 60+vat, dunno about the make

Theres always the TTE, doesnt that retail at about £150 or am i comply off the mark lol, ask jerry, he knows more about it as i believe he purchased 1

Whats the TTE?

Also how do i ask ppl about stuff? (I am new)

tte is a toyota exhaust, basicaly a rebranded remus..i think, if im not mistaken, one to ask some1 or all of us a question is like ur doing at the moment, creat a new topic, or ask a question within a related topic, or if u want to specific to an individual person u can send them a PM, which is a Personal Message, u can do this by clicking on the pm button at the bottom of their post, or if u know their user name, eg mine is chuck04, u can jst type that into the to box within a pm and it will send it to that individual

:thumbsup:

I havnt seen that exhaust? Anyone hav ne pics? But i am guessing its not what i am really after tho...i want a single exhaust but i want big 1...so gives loud noise :cacker:.....if any1 knows an exhaust like this tell me.

What exhausts do most members here hav? Atm i only hav the chrome tail pipe that toyota offer.

get a custom jobbie. they're about 200. got one on my corolla sounds good and looks good. and you can chooose whatever style u want. whereabouts are u as i'm sure there'll be somewhere near u

Im from portsmouth.....do u kno of any places that do custom zorsts nere me?

NURSPEC.jpg

Does any1 know about this exhaust by blitz for 1.0L? I cant find anythin about it...looks nice tho!!

NURSPEC.jpg

Does any1 know about this exhaust by blitz for 1.0L? I cant find anythin about it...looks nice tho!!

Jerry has this exhaust! He loves it and he thinks it sounds sweet! I'm sure he'll be online soon and u can get this exhaust from www.fensport.com i think!

Cheers

Ok cool.....that sounds encouragin!!! Does he hav 1.0L as well? How do i contact jerry?

No he has a T-Sport! Just start a new topic or PM him, his username is 'jerry_phipps' i think!

Cheers

I recommend the HKS silent high power one :thumbsup:

SO loud it makes the car behind ya shake lol, experienced it because my cousins got it on his honda.

Infact i think Kimi has one on her T-sport.

;) HKS Silent Hi-Power doesn't fit on the 1.0L, Only the T-Sport (NCP13) Model code.

Dunno if it's the same part but the Blitz for the TS will set you back around the £350 mark...

NURSPEC.jpg

As i said previously i am gettin this zorst cos as it fits 1.0L and looks nice 2 me :thumbsup:

Yes i think so.....hopefully it will sound sweet as well!! Do u think i will get a perfomance increase of about 3bhp or so as well?

you may well get around 1.5bhp... not that you'll notice it :)

get an apexi induction kit as well and you might get 3bhp overall....

i've got a 1.0 yaris as well by the way

Well i am not really after perfomance gain as i dont want insurance 2 go up 2 much!!! Yarisboy do u hav an aftermarket zorst?

With the exhaust i am gettin (shown above) does this just fit onto catalytic convertor? As i will need this.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links