Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pllssss Help

Chuck04

Ok heres the thing, the plan for 2mo is to fit my APEXI power intake..cheers kev :thumbsup: , :lol: one problem tho, im not the most technical minded person at times, upon having a look under the bonnet looks rather confusing..altho i have been told there not too hard to fit, anyway i think i get the general idea of what i need to do but if any of u have any tips or pictures etc of how to do this, i would b most greatfull, cheers guys,

charlie :thumbsup:

If you can wait a few weeks I'll do a photo guide... Both TS and Apexi are should turn up at my door soon... :D

Dude just follow the piccys in the instructons it is quite easy just done mine today, where bouts are you in the UK?

Just spend 15 mins looking under the hood and then the piccys, then work your way through it, its a good kit that fits well should be no probs just need a few spanners and sockets mostly 10mm on at 1/4 drive. :thumbsup:

If you do happern to be near me i dont mind giving you a hand if you get stuck, but really is just a case of bolting and un-bolting :thumbsup:

Niz

haha cheers guys, yea fingers crossed shouldnt have a problem jst seemed like a lot when had a look, lots of pipes, anyways im off 2 bed, pretty knackered ill update u all 2mo with regards to how i get on l8rs :thumbsup:

yeah get some sleep mate youll be fine, when your finished youll be suprised how little youve actulay taken off :thumbsup:

hehe, yea ill have a good look at the engine bay b4 i decide to rip things out lol, :thumbsup: shouldnt b 2 much bother, i hope !!! cheers for the replys peeps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links