Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit For 1.0 And Facelift 1.3ltr Yaris.

Envy Performance Ltd

After all the requests for 1.0 and facelift 1.3ltr I have come up with a solution. :thumbsup:

I have Just fitted a Greddy Airinx B Type to a customers 1.3ltr Face lift model Yaris. The filter looks very Trick and comes with a nice shiney Pipe. It push's the filter close to the front of the engine bay for colder air and makes a nice sound on Acceleration.

The filter IMHO won't be as good as the Apexi unit for both sound and filtration but it definatly takes the air on a direct route into the engine by removing the airbox and probably looks better for those into engine dress.

Here's a few snaps taken today.

Greddy%20Filter1.JPG

Thanks

Kevin

I've got a little question kevin..

here in israel, its hot most of the days, wont the engine "eat up" all the hot air instead of colder air?

On a hot day when the car is stationary the engine will indeed heat up particularly when stationary. What you have to remember is that cold air is being forced into the engine bay during movement through any gaps and even seals around the lights. If you can harness this cold air before it passes over and around the hot engine it would be a small advantage. TBO this advantage will be less noticable on an normally aspirated engine, but is very noticable on a turbo charged engine.

I can do the Greddy Induction Filter kit for £155.00 inc Vat.

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin is it wet or dry??? Also can u get it in any other colour? I don't think the yellow goes with the colour scheme of my car!

Cheers :thumbsup:

best way for the SCP engines

similar to the HKS one

Kevin is it wet or dry??? Also can u get it in any other colour? I don't think the yellow goes with the colour scheme of my car!

Hi Ryan, the filter is of the Dry Variety. I am pretty sure other colours are available but I think they are upgrades to the kit as opose to alternatives.

I will see if I can find out what colours are available.

Thanks

Kevin

I have never tried the filter on the 1.0ltr facelift, but I can't see why it would'nt fit. If you shoot me a picture of the back of the airbox I will let you know.

Thanks

Kevin

I'm pretty sure it would fit the facelift also! And Kevin any prices?

Cheers

Sorry to harass (sp) u here Kevin but wot about prices including the different coloured filter?

Cheers

Hi Ryan, I should have a price sometime tomorrow.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Ryan, you can get Blue or Red replacement filters £18 each. The Derby trip took a little longer than expected and did not get back till 8. I am absolutley Knackered! If you want to give me a call in the morning normal service will re-sume.

HTH

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Draggin up an old thread here but Kevin, wot is the price of this including a red filter, I'm very interested as i may be keepin the 1 litre afterall!

Also is there a space 4 all existing wires/plugs that go into the airbox?

Hi Ryan, £170 inc Vat + Delivery. The fitting kit takes careof all of the air box sensors and wiring.

Thanks

Kevin

£170 inc Vat + Delivery

Ouch! :eek:

It does look fab tho. I really like that kinda fan blade effect where the filter is :yes:

£170 inc Vat + Delivery

2 rite it's sore on the pocket but looks great! Should be on the fone next week Kevin 2 order this up, busy this week with work etc!

cool,let us know how u get on with ur purchase

if u were woried about the hot air u could always make up a cold air feed from ur front grill,u can buy the tubing with finished ends for relativly cheap

do u do theese at ENVY

CB :thumbsup:

they were 15 quid at max power but to me thats not cheap then agen nothings cheap to me!

• 1 month later...

yeah it goes moo wen u drive past a cow, woof wen u pass a dog and oh F**K wen u pass a red light!

yeah it goes moo wen u drive past a cow, woof wen u pass a dog and oh F**K wen u pass a red light!

Lee, stop it, U R killin' me. Fell off my chair while readin' that.

Cheers, Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links