Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi-fi Installation

Griffyn

Here are some pics of my hifi in my car :yes:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40c35a9b_abc1/...fCe3wABV0DQmV8Z

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40c35a9b_abc1/...fCe3wABJwPYn0wO

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40c35a9b_abc1/...fCe3wABTUjcGJ5P

By the way i hav a 5dr so i dont need the boot space....altho u can fit quite a lot of shoppin in boot still!

very nice mate, looking good, how does it sound tho, i should really get around 2 ordering mine, was planin of doing it this weekend lol but kinda didnt get around 2 it

It sounds awesome! I also hav a set of 120mm focals in the front doors and tweeters on the dash. The 6x9s are also focals. I just love the sound of them....the sub is also awesome. It makes the whole car vibrate....but cos toyota is such quality there arent any anoyin rattles!

I also get no engine noise!! Wahay! I found the best earthing point....if u take the plastic covering the handbrake off.....there is a a screw at back of it. U can attach a earthin thing....get them frm Halfords or otha places and just screw onto metal...there are no moving parts here so u get no annoyin noises wen tracks are changing (my friends do HEHE).

youve got a yaris that dont rattle! man you got the pick of the bunch!

how come the linx dont work4me??? keeps sayint page not found, and sumtrimes yahoo says theres no link that exists!!

Do most ppls yaris' rattle or somethin? Mine is so quiet (well not wen i hav sound system on) :rolleyes:

Oh yeah links dont work 4 sum reason....seems 2 hav died or soemthin :eek::wacko: ....soz!

yes all yaris's rattle! bar yours so it seems!

Thanks very much moffmo!!!! I will hav 2 sort out somewhere 2 upload pics and works!!! Im surprised ur yaris rattles as they hav superb build quality!!

whats that near the hand brake?

its a remote control..............

it will be for his headunit

My sony has a credit card sized remote, so you can control the chunes whilst enjoying a pint in the pub garden

mine had that - shame it doenst work thou rant rant..

BTW if anyone gets in touch with jon.xl tell me!

Ive tryed, to let him know that his pics are ready on my server but his email bouced back

Headunit.gif

You lot must have far too much spare cash.

I thought the Yaris would be a bit better on the old fuel Economy :P

Rich

the car isnt moving

LOL...im not gona take a pic wen the car is moving so of course the mpg is 0 wen im not movin (makes sense really :P )

Yes thats a remote for the headunit....it so u can control it wen not in the car (which is very rare) or so the ppl in the back can change tunes/volume. Most ppl cant hack it in the back as the sub is very powerful so they hav 2 turn volume down after a few mins.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links